Enter Your Car in the Battle of the Bimmers sponsored by Nitto Tire!
Bimmerfest and TUNER GALLERIA team up for the 2013 Battle of the Bimmers, sponsored by Nitto Tire! In keeping with the tradition of Battle of the Bimmers, registration is limited to the first 75 cars accepted within the Modified, Stock and Classic categories. With over 2000 BMW cars expected to be on display at Bimmerfest 2013, the Battle of the Bimmers will represent only the best!
The entry fee for the general Bimmerfest 2013 event is $20 per BMW vehicle to park in the event (including all passengers free) but does not include being judged as part of any competition. For those who wish to compete for trophies and prizes, you must register for Battle of the Bimmers, sponsored by Nitto Tire separately.
The entry fee for Battle of the Bimmers is $60 per BMW (including all passengers free). Vehicles registered for Battle of the Bimmers are parked together in a special section and have a separate entrance gate set aside for vehicle roll-in. The vehicles will be professionally judged and the winners will be recognized at the official award ceremony presented by the Bimmerfest staff.
The award categories are:
- Best of Show Overall (Winner receives a free set of Nitto Tires.)
- Best Rising Star (Only owners 25 years old or younger are eligible.)
- Best Shop / Sponsor / Vendor Ride
- Stock - First, Second, Third
- Classic - First, Second, Third (Only pre-E30 vehicles are eligible, < 1984 vehicles.)
- Modified - First, Second, Third
Click to register for the Battle of the Bimmers, sponsored by Nitto Tire!
1 DAY EVENT
Saturday, May 18, 2013 | Hours 9:00AM - 3:00PM
BATTLE OF THE BIMMERS VEHICLE LOAD IN
Saturday, May 18, 2013 from 6:00AM - 7:30AM
The Rose Bowl
1001 Rose Bowl Drive
Pasadena, CA 91103
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Car completely died on me and my top is down
- is this a decent deal on a 07 328xi?
- What should I be searching for on Google?? Trailer Wiring
- What did you do to your E9X Today?
- Angel Lights
- 3 codes found after install of Injen intake on my 335i
- F10 rim for E90
- Battery Question
- Avg Life Of Brake Pads
- BMW 325i 2.5L - Worth modding?