We previously caught the 4 Series Coupe during a night photoshoot and now the M Sport version has been spotted at an airport in Amsterdam along with a few other 4 Series models. Where these cars are being shipped to is anyone's guess but we are glad someone was around to get the photos.
The new 4 Series will formally begin production in July 2013 as 428i, 428i xDrive, 435i and 435i xDrive models. Engines are expected to mirror those in the existing 3 Series with the 428i getting the 240 horsepower 2-liter 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo motor and the 435i upping the ante with the N55 powered 300 horsepower 3-liter 6-cylinder TwinPower Turbo motor.
Look for much more information coming out about the production version of the 4 Series in the coming months.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW E90 oil level readings variables
- Issues with Amplifier on my 07 335 cab
- e90 pre-lci halogen light to xenon conversion
- Replica wheels for winter.. Or not?
- 330 I cranks, but wont start
- Help jerking/banging while cruising after jb4 install
- Bmw 335i coupe part broke off
- 2011 335i HELP! Watch Video Please!
- Buying 2011 E90 335 xDrive
- E90 prewired for Sirius Sat Radio???