We previously caught the 4 Series Coupe during a night photoshoot and now the M Sport version has been spotted at an airport in Amsterdam along with a few other 4 Series models. Where these cars are being shipped to is anyone's guess but we are glad someone was around to get the photos.
The new 4 Series will formally begin production in July 2013 as 428i, 428i xDrive, 435i and 435i xDrive models. Engines are expected to mirror those in the existing 3 Series with the 428i getting the 240 horsepower 2-liter 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo motor and the 435i upping the ante with the N55 powered 300 horsepower 3-liter 6-cylinder TwinPower Turbo motor.
Look for much more information coming out about the production version of the 4 Series in the coming months.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Tried leatherique
- Charge pipe and BOV
- Need HELP! Warning lights came on after pothole
- 2011 328i XDrive Knocking and P0194 Code
- Up to $500 for battery replacement?!
- Where has the coolant gone??
- 335is unstable on hard launch
- Recommendations for Double Din Kit for 335is
- ECB Module Replacement on 2007 335i
- Buying Decision