We previously caught the 4 Series Coupe during a night photoshoot and now the M Sport version has been spotted at an airport in Amsterdam along with a few other 4 Series models. Where these cars are being shipped to is anyone's guess but we are glad someone was around to get the photos.
The new 4 Series will formally begin production in July 2013 as 428i, 428i xDrive, 435i and 435i xDrive models. Engines are expected to mirror those in the existing 3 Series with the 428i getting the 240 horsepower 2-liter 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo motor and the 435i upping the ante with the N55 powered 300 horsepower 3-liter 6-cylinder TwinPower Turbo motor.
Look for much more information coming out about the production version of the 4 Series in the coming months.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Slow cranking 2011 335i
- Style 159 OEM Wheel for 2006 BMW 330xi
- Dealership installed the DEF tank wrong!
- Anyone try the Nav DVD from E-Bay for $9?
- 2012 328i xdrive wagon reliability
- Coolant Low - Lignt was On - Headasket?? '06 330i
- Paddle shift retrofit query
- Fuel Leak
- tire rumble
- New to BMW and I already have a problem!