We previously caught the 4 Series Coupe during a night photoshoot and now the M Sport version has been spotted at an airport in Amsterdam along with a few other 4 Series models. Where these cars are being shipped to is anyone's guess but we are glad someone was around to get the photos.
The new 4 Series will formally begin production in July 2013 as 428i, 428i xDrive, 435i and 435i xDrive models. Engines are expected to mirror those in the existing 3 Series with the 428i getting the 240 horsepower 2-liter 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo motor and the 435i upping the ante with the N55 powered 300 horsepower 3-liter 6-cylinder TwinPower Turbo motor.
Look for much more information coming out about the production version of the 4 Series in the coming months.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Need Information on FRM/ FootWell Module Please.
- Very fast tread wear on 2011 328i xDrive MSport
- No Error Turn Signal Light
- 2C9D - Lambdasond heating before catalystator 2, activation
- Too many miles for a 2008 BMW 335i?
- 90K service aka Inspection I - do it or skip it?
- 2007 335i weird ticking noise
- Metal Flecks in Diff Fluid?
- Thoughts on my car!
- No sound form Logic 7