We previously caught the 4 Series Coupe during a night photoshoot and now the M Sport version has been spotted at an airport in Amsterdam along with a few other 4 Series models. Where these cars are being shipped to is anyone's guess but we are glad someone was around to get the photos.
The new 4 Series will formally begin production in July 2013 as 428i, 428i xDrive, 435i and 435i xDrive models. Engines are expected to mirror those in the existing 3 Series with the 428i getting the 240 horsepower 2-liter 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo motor and the 435i upping the ante with the N55 powered 300 horsepower 3-liter 6-cylinder TwinPower Turbo motor.
Look for much more information coming out about the production version of the 4 Series in the coming months.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 335I n54 downpipes for sale who's interested
- replacement differential for 2007 E90 sedan
- Need assistance with radio issue
- Auto bmw mechanic
- Bmw overheating and Lou d fan noise, no air from AC vent.
- Coding angel eyes to always on, delete corner marker. Flashing angel eyes on start up
- BMW 2008 328i Rough Idle
- Hose diameters
- HELP! Issues with 2005 320i e90
- Hot Restart issues ? 2012 E93