BMW Portland is excited to announce the first "BMW Portland Art Car" initiative – allowing local artists to design a new Art Car with the Ultimate Driving Machine® as their canvas. The original 17 BMW Art Cars featuring artists such as Andy Warhol, David Hockney and Jeff Koons can be viewed at: www.bmwartcarcollection.com
BMW Portland is inviting design entries for the first BMW Portland Art Car, through noon on May 15, 2013. Full information regarding the contest, including art submission instructions, can be found at www.BMWPortland.com
The winning design will be selected by a panel of judges that includes:
- Jeff Curtis CEO, Portland Rose Festival
- Howard White VP, Brand Jordan, Nike
- Christopher Mattaliano General Manager, Portland Opera
- Richard Kumar BMW, North America
BMW Portland General Manager, Gregg Randolph:
"We're really excited to be staging a contest that celebrates two of the things that make Portland so unique and special-the Arts and the Rose Festival. We're looking forward to sharing the winning design at the 105th Grand Floral Parade on June 8, 2013; and to showcasing the vehicle at our downtown location thereafter."
Visit BMW Portland for Design Template and Contest Rules
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Fuzion tire by Bridgestone
- Considering 07 335i
- 2007 e92 335i headlights
- Benchmark my 320i 2006 in fuel consumption.
- OEM tool kit?
- New to BMW with an 06 E90 xi Arktis Metallic
- Transmission Malfunction, DSC Malfunction, Car Shut off
- 2011 Wagon Rear Bumper
- Carbon Fiber Trim
- vis m3 style front bumper for 3 series question