BMW Portland is excited to announce the first "BMW Portland Art Car" initiative – allowing local artists to design a new Art Car with the Ultimate Driving Machine® as their canvas. The original 17 BMW Art Cars featuring artists such as Andy Warhol, David Hockney and Jeff Koons can be viewed at: www.bmwartcarcollection.com
BMW Portland is inviting design entries for the first BMW Portland Art Car, through noon on May 15, 2013. Full information regarding the contest, including art submission instructions, can be found at www.BMWPortland.com
The winning design will be selected by a panel of judges that includes:
- Jeff Curtis CEO, Portland Rose Festival
- Howard White VP, Brand Jordan, Nike
- Christopher Mattaliano General Manager, Portland Opera
- Richard Kumar BMW, North America
BMW Portland General Manager, Gregg Randolph:
"We're really excited to be staging a contest that celebrates two of the things that make Portland so unique and special-the Arts and the Rose Festival. We're looking forward to sharing the winning design at the 105th Grand Floral Parade on June 8, 2013; and to showcasing the vehicle at our downtown location thereafter."
Visit BMW Portland for Design Template and Contest Rules
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- e92 Airbag Recall
- Hello all
- Trucks and chuckleheads #flyinytiresarebad
- 2011 328i jerks when accelerating
- Changing wheel sizes in an 07 328 x coupe
- Water leak in drivers footwell!
- We up to about 80 million now
- BMW 320xd E91 timing chain?
- Need advice: Oil Level Sensor for e90
- Parting out 2011 E92 BMW M3 - Parts forsale