BMW Portland is excited to announce the first "BMW Portland Art Car" initiative – allowing local artists to design a new Art Car with the Ultimate Driving Machine® as their canvas. The original 17 BMW Art Cars featuring artists such as Andy Warhol, David Hockney and Jeff Koons can be viewed at: www.bmwartcarcollection.com
BMW Portland is inviting design entries for the first BMW Portland Art Car, through noon on May 15, 2013. Full information regarding the contest, including art submission instructions, can be found at www.BMWPortland.com
The winning design will be selected by a panel of judges that includes:
- Jeff Curtis CEO, Portland Rose Festival
- Howard White VP, Brand Jordan, Nike
- Christopher Mattaliano General Manager, Portland Opera
- Richard Kumar BMW, North America
BMW Portland General Manager, Gregg Randolph:
"We're really excited to be staging a contest that celebrates two of the things that make Portland so unique and special-the Arts and the Rose Festival. We're looking forward to sharing the winning design at the 105th Grand Floral Parade on June 8, 2013; and to showcasing the vehicle at our downtown location thereafter."
Visit BMW Portland for Design Template and Contest Rules
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Wet front passenger carpet
- Check engine light sos
- buying my first bmw
- LUX H8 160 angel eyes damaged during installation
- Erratic temperature and engine light
- 2007 BMW328i PDC, garage door opener problems
- E92 HeadLights replacement advice!!
- front differential on 328i??
- shop tec
- Sadly Swappin' Out The 19s