AUTO SHANGHAI 2013 kicks off for the Press on April 20th and it will be the first chance to see the Concept BMW X4 in person for journalists. BMW has released some new photos of the X4 in anticipation of the show that gives us some better views of the styling lines of the car.
See the full gallery of photos of the BMW Concept X4 Now
The new BMW X4 will be produced in the United States at BMW's manufacturing plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina. The plant will be closing down for public tours on April 29th to start their expansion of the production lines to include the new concept vehicle.
Expect engine choices to mirror the X3, with a 4 cylinder, 6 cylinder and diesel option. Production and deliveries will not happen until 2014 so more information about specific options and pricing remain unknown at this time.
Read more about the BMW Concept X4 Now
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Explanation please on driving with a manual in winter...
- 2007 65K miles 328xi running very rough
- May go from 5 series to 3 Series. Thoughts?
- Blown oil line on new E93 on delivery
- Need Help Please!
- 335i M sport wheel size?
- Came back to BMW!
- Do you need hub rings with spacers?
- Hit a piece of firewood busted coolant line
- Tire and Wheel Sizing Up Question