AUTO SHANGHAI 2013 kicks off for the Press on April 20th and it will be the first chance to see the Concept BMW X4 in person for journalists. BMW has released some new photos of the X4 in anticipation of the show that gives us some better views of the styling lines of the car.
See the full gallery of photos of the BMW Concept X4 Now
The new BMW X4 will be produced in the United States at BMW's manufacturing plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina. The plant will be closing down for public tours on April 29th to start their expansion of the production lines to include the new concept vehicle.
Expect engine choices to mirror the X3, with a 4 cylinder, 6 cylinder and diesel option. Production and deliveries will not happen until 2014 so more information about specific options and pricing remain unknown at this time.
Read more about the BMW Concept X4 Now
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 328 XI Coupe Giving Issues
- Improper Tire Setup and Possbile Damage
- My mirrors are folding oddly.
- Connecting Phone to 3 series
- Purchased a 2009 Tasman Green 328i
- Ltd. Slip Diff. - trying to decide which one.
- Advice on 335i
- Vibration with gentle throttle
- I have heard from BMW....please help!!!!
- Purge control valve