Member Spotlight: My 2014 Valencia Orange BMW Z4 has Arrived

by Bimmerfest.com Member - NNRT on April 17, 2013, 2:56 pm
Valencia Orange Z4

Some times it looks more Copper color than Orange - however its unique and bright! It has Premium Audio - something I missed on my 2009 -Z-4 - and also Auto 7 speed Transmission - I still tried to push in the clutch to drive it - haha !

Great car - here are some Photos - enjoy

Phil

Z4 Valencia Orange

Z4 Valencia Orange

Z4 Valencia Orange

Z4 Valencia Orange

Z4 Valencia Orange

Z4 Valencia Orange

2014 Z4 interior trim

Leave a Comment

You must be a registered member to comment on stories. Please take a moment to register for your free account now. If you already have an account, log in using fields below.

26 responses to Member Spotlight: My 2014 Valencia Orange BMW Z4 has Arrived

Fripp1964 commented:
April 17, 2013, 3:58 pm

Congrats...a beautiful car...hope your weather is wam enough to enjoy some top down motoring so you can hear all the compliments!

It's been great here in Alabama the last 2-3 weeks.

J.
NNRT commented:
April 17, 2013, 8:33 pm

I will post interior photos tomorrow -

Phil
daron001 commented:
April 17, 2013, 11:29 pm

Sweet...nice looking car and color! What do you think of the LED light rings, i.e. your daytime running lights? My red z4 arrives tomorrow in SoCal and should be at the dealership a few days later.
rdkind62 commented:
April 18, 2013, 12:54 am

Beautiful car. Take time to enjoy it.
NNRT commented:
April 18, 2013, 6:08 am

A photo says it all

notice the LED strip above the Angel Eyes -
NNRT commented:
April 18, 2013, 9:41 am

Here are some interior shots - notice the seat extension -stubby aerial from my old 2009 Z-4, orange stiching etc.
jcm12 commented:
April 18, 2013, 11:19 am

I've got to admit I wasn't real sure about this color when I heard talk of it. But after seeing your pics I must say it is gorgeous. Love the exterior color and the interior is awesome. Also my favorite wheels as well. Well done. ps The LED strip is cool also.
ECSTuning commented:
April 18, 2013, 1:29 pm

Beautiful! Congrats!
LinkDad67 commented:
April 18, 2013, 2:56 pm

Well... I've already seen your car... in person! Congrats.

We've been considering the HO interior in the extended leather as you have it, and I search online to see if there was one in the states yet to look at. Two came up, one in PA and one at Circle BMW in NJ... yours! The wife and I had to go up to Long Island this past Saturday and we "swung" by in hopes to see it.

They told us it was sold and were very concerned about letting us see it since it was sold. We promised we wouldn't touch it, and only asked if they could open the door or window. So I can assure you they took very good care of it/you!!

We love the Deep Sea Blue, and now that we've seen your interior we know that combo will look great.

Congrats again! Beautiful car!
LinkDad67 commented:
April 18, 2013, 3:19 pm

Forgot to add/ask... so how do you like the feel of the Alcantara seats? Since we couldn't actually sit in YOUR car!
NNRT commented:
April 18, 2013, 6:51 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkDad67 View Post
Well... I've already seen your car... in person! Congrats.

We've been considering the HO interior in the extended leather as you have it, and I search online to see if there was one in the states yet to look at. Two came up, one in PA and one at Circle BMW in NJ... yours! The wife and I had to go up to Long Island this past Saturday and we "swung" by in hopes to see it.

They told us it was sold and were very concerned about letting us see it since it was sold. We promised we wouldn't touch it, and only asked if they could open the door or window. So I can assure you they took very good care of it/you!!

We love the Deep Sea Blue, and now that we've seen your interior we know that combo will look great.

Congrats again! Beautiful car!

Thanks ! so it was your finger prints all over the car, and the druel from your tongue ! haha ! - thanks for the compliments - I was in Florida over the weekend - and I saw it last Wednesday when it was dirty - and not ready - !

Enjoy your new Deep Sea Blue when you get it -

Phil
NNRT commented:
April 18, 2013, 6:53 pm

The Seats grab you, not easy to spin around, but its a warm feeling - not like cold leather - dark roof liner too which is nice - also the Pass thru is standard, as well as blue tooth and Comfort Access. I like the seats- also the pull out section for more support on your legs !
Sequel commented:
April 19, 2013, 8:55 pm

Gorgeous! Big congrats!
beren commented:
April 20, 2013, 9:40 pm

Beautiful car - nice shine and depth too on the paint color.
NNRT commented:
April 21, 2013, 6:16 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcm12 View Post
I've got to admit I wasn't real sure about this color when I heard talk of it. But after seeing your pics I must say it is gorgeous. Love the exterior color and the interior is awesome. Also my favorite wheels as well. Well done. ps The LED strip is cool also.
I had these wheels (293) on my 2009, and never had problems with cracking like the 296 wheels had, and since I did not want all the workings exposed, and that the 293 rims never cracked, that's why I sold the 515 wheels -and run flats . The New car has Michilin Pilots on it - and the 293 rims as you see in the photos - What a ride difference too - expensive to buy 4 new rims, and tires, also the Tire Mobility kit - (in case of flats - to pump up and seal the tire) -but it was well worth doing !

Thanks for your interest !

Phil
BMWZ4RIDER commented:
April 21, 2013, 8:39 am

Love the car, color and interior. The whole package.
I too have the 293 wheels. No one gives these wheels any love.
I love them, the look and as stated, the strength. I specifically looked for these wheels on any Z 35i I considered for purchase as my 1st requirement
Fantastic car. Congrats.
NNRT commented:
April 21, 2013, 11:45 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWZ4RIDER View Post
Love the car, color and interior. The whole package.
I too have the 293 wheels. No one gives these wheels any love.
I love them, the look and as stated, the strength. I specifically looked for these wheels on any Z 35i I considered for purchase as my 1st requirement
Fantastic car. Congrats.
Bingo !

I used to clean them myself - now for 2 bucks extra- the car wash does it with high powered steam !

Thanks !

Phil
AusTTin Bob commented:
April 21, 2013, 6:34 pm

That is just gorgeous. I love that paint and the seats. Congrats!
NNRT commented:
April 22, 2013, 11:29 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusTTin Bob View Post
That is just gorgeous. I love that paint and the seats. Congrats!
Thanks !
Z4luvr commented:
April 28, 2013, 12:05 am

Very Nice! The Orange looks great and the interior details look good too. Congrats on having a very unique Bimmer. How long will it be before you see another orange Z4 on the road?
NNRT commented:
April 28, 2013, 5:24 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4luvr View Post
Very Nice! The Orange looks great and the interior details look good too. Congrats on having a very unique Bimmer. How long will it be before you see another orange Z4 on the road?
Thanks, I hope not too soon, but am sure many will get this - specially with the Michilin Pilots - instead of the run flats ! - Great handling - best investment I ever did with a Z-4

Phil
MJK Z435IS commented:
June 4, 2013, 7:55 pm

Stubby was a must!! Congrate's The Orange hide's the front reflector in the wheel arch. Thats a good thing.
MavsFan1 commented:
June 15, 2014, 4:31 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4luvr View Post
Drive to McKinney and you'll find another Orange Z4. It has everything that NNRT has but a different look on the wheels. Go to "My Garage" for a quick look.
Windrestrictor commented:
June 15, 2014, 7:52 pm

Love that color man. Congrats!
fahrhaus commented:
June 21, 2014, 2:39 pm

OP: Gorgeous car, gorgeous colour combo...though I'm a touch biased I picked up a Hyper Orange package car identical to yours except it's the M Sport package with a slightly different front air dam and a few little M-labeled pieces. Thoroughly enjoying the 7spd DCT and 3.0 TT engine (identical to what's in my 2013 135i, but with a far nicer exhaust note).

As for the Alacantara, be a little careful - it takes stains easily and is NOT easy to clean (ask me how I know).

I haven't seen many of this colour combo. I split my time between SF, LA, and NY and have yet to see another one IRL. It's both a blessing and a curse to have "the Orange BMW roadster" in a given city (most of the cops and the valet guys in the East Bay and much of SF know the car)...so while you get the best parking space, you also can't drive like too much of a hooligan

RE: seats - have you found the little rocker switch on the front left of the driver's seat that lets you adjust the side bolsters (as on the M3/135i M Sport/M5)? Love that this lets me have the seats almost flat when I'm on the freeway, and tight and enveloping when I'm carving through canyons.

Enjoy...and congratulations on finding a lovely ride!
NNRT commented:
June 23, 2014, 6:10 am

You as well - great car - only 7,000 miles on mine, and its a year old already ! Enjoy being exclusive too -

Phil