At the BMW brand store in Paris BMW has an art piece showing off the evolution of the iconic BMW twin kidney grills. The two-section, rounded radiator grille was first seen on the BMW 303 at the 1933 International Motor Show in Geneva. The design has evolved during the course of time into one of the most distinctive BMW features. Over decades the characteristic kidney grille has been interpreted in many different ways and still characterises the unmistakeable face of every BMW vehicle.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- How do I learn to use paddle shift?
- DYNAVIN N6 Multimedia GPS System, New for mid-2014....OFFICIAL THREAD>>>>
- 2008 M3 DCT vs 2007 328i vs 2009 335i
- Need advise with lowering my E90 xi
- 2in pothole
- Inexpensive Chrome Tip mod
- The Tire Eater
- 328xi transmission problems
- Sludge in the engine
- Audio Upgrade Installtion