At the BMW brand store in Paris BMW has an art piece showing off the evolution of the iconic BMW twin kidney grills. The two-section, rounded radiator grille was first seen on the BMW 303 at the 1933 International Motor Show in Geneva. The design has evolved during the course of time into one of the most distinctive BMW features. Over decades the characteristic kidney grille has been interpreted in many different ways and still characterises the unmistakeable face of every BMW vehicle.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- need advice: would you keep or sell my bmw?
- Need DIY help with interior door pull!
- recommendations for mechanic in central Illinois - need to fix my e91 2006 bmw 325xit
- No spark, no injector pulse
- Angel eyes
- Any adjustment on the traction control?
- Air Con Smelling and loss of power
- 335i 2007 sedan - I got overheat signal and car stopped - now radiator fan spins fast
- Brake pad "chirp"