At the BMW brand store in Paris BMW has an art piece showing off the evolution of the iconic BMW twin kidney grills. The two-section, rounded radiator grille was first seen on the BMW 303 at the 1933 International Motor Show in Geneva. The design has evolved during the course of time into one of the most distinctive BMW features. Over decades the characteristic kidney grille has been interpreted in many different ways and still characterises the unmistakeable face of every BMW vehicle.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- New owner e92 330i Msport
- What do you think of these wheels?
- Steering Wheel Click and Squeak?
- Program Chip 2006 330xi
- 2011 335i xDrive noisy, and noticeable engine breaking
- White things on front of all new 335i BMWs
- O2 Trouble Codes
- Happy Holidays to all E9x'Ers
- New to Bimmerfest
- Battery craps out, oh no!