At the BMW brand store in Paris BMW has an art piece showing off the evolution of the iconic BMW twin kidney grills. The two-section, rounded radiator grille was first seen on the BMW 303 at the 1933 International Motor Show in Geneva. The design has evolved during the course of time into one of the most distinctive BMW features. Over decades the characteristic kidney grille has been interpreted in many different ways and still characterises the unmistakeable face of every BMW vehicle.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Trailer hitch for an '06 325Ci ???
- VANOS (variable camshaft timing) solenoids
- Dash lights
- 2006 330i headlight question
- Halo lights / Angel eyes replacement on 2006 E90
- New Purchase - Few things I plan on getting down. Should I or no?
- new tire issue
- Did BMW make a profit on the e90 335i?
- heavy vibration on start up
- What do you think?