At the BMW brand store in Paris BMW has an art piece showing off the evolution of the iconic BMW twin kidney grills. The two-section, rounded radiator grille was first seen on the BMW 303 at the 1933 International Motor Show in Geneva. The design has evolved during the course of time into one of the most distinctive BMW features. Over decades the characteristic kidney grille has been interpreted in many different ways and still characterises the unmistakeable face of every BMW vehicle.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E92 Brake problem
- Bluetooth issue Samsung Galaxy 3 VS 328i 2009
- Power Steering Fluid Leak from Rack
- E90 Oil separator
- Problems with collision avoidance
- How much Transmission Fluid?
- OEM or replika spare parts?
- INPA reset adaptions? any one done?
- HELP! Radio and sound notifiers in 335xi not working