Next generation BMW Angel Eyes from BimmerEyes
BimmerEyes Inc. is very pleased to introduce the next generation of BMW Angel Eyes, the Hellst XRT. The Hellst XRT H8 Angel Eye set that has now arrived and is being exclusively sold by BimmerEyes Inc.
Why choose Hellst XRT over other brands?
- Hellst XRT H8 Angel Eyes were developed with three main driving principles in mind: quality, brightness and value.
- BMW owners have a wide choice of LED angel eye lights that are currently available on the market. Some are cheap both in quality and price, while others are too expensive for the value they bring. Hellst understands the growing need for high quality H8 LED lights to replace the dull stock halogen H8 bulbs that your BMW came with from the factory...but without breaking the bank to purchase a set!
- The brand name "Hellst" translated from German to English means "brightest". The Hellst XRT H8 Angel Eye set utilizes the latest, highest performance LED's to generate the brightest H8 LED light at a much more reasonable price for BMW owners, without compromising on quality.
Key features of Hellst XRT H8 Angel Eye:
- Quality built and backed by the best warranty in the business - two years replacement part warranty.
- All aluminum body with cooling fins on both the ballast and resistor for maximum cooling.
- Quick-disconnect ballasts on both the ballast and resistor for convenience.
- Four, high-output CREE LED's per H8 bulb, utilizing CREE's most advanced LED component technology generating the highest brightness for automotive applications that CREE makes.
- 100% plug & play for ease of installation.
- 100% OEM compatible for piece of mind.
- 100% error free design (no computer errors or radio interference).
- > 50,000 hour LED life for longevity of your angel eye lights.
- Every Hellst XRT H8 Angel Eye bulb set comes in a gift ready box.
Hellst XRT H8 Angel Eyes are the best value in the market for premium quality LED Angel Eyes at $165/set or $145/set as a Group Buy.
To order, go to: www.bimmereyes.com.
BMW owners can now convert their dull halogen angel eyes over to the brightest LED H8 bulb set without sacrificing quality or brightness.
If you are interested in the group buy, go to www.bimmereyes.com to read more as we do group buys differently. Anyone from around the world can participate and we will ship individually and bill individually so it eliminates any risk and work associated with a typical group buy. We have a separate thread in Bimmerfest for a Hellst XRT Group Buy. Go to: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=690540
Hellst XRT Compatibility List (all models require xenon headlights)
- 1 Series: E82 Coupe/E88 Convertible (2008 - 2012) | E87 Hatchback (2008 - 2012) | 1M (2012)
- 3 Series: E90 LCI (2009 - 2011) | E90 M3 (2007 - 2012)
- 3 Series: E92 M3 (2007 - 2012 ) | E92 Coupe (2007 -2012)
- 3 Series: E93 Convertible (2007 - 2012) | E93 M3 Convertible (2007 - 2012)
- 5 Series: E60 Saloon (2008 - 2010) | E61 Touring (2008 - 2010)
- X Series: E70 X5/X5M (2007 - 2011) | E71 X6/X6M (2008 - 2012) | E84 X1 (2011 +)
- Z Series: E89 Z4 (2009 - 2012)
BimmerEyes Inc. is noted for its world class customer service. If you should have any questions on the Hellst XRT H8 bulb set, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time by sending us a note at email@example.com.
"We treat you the way you want to be treated!"
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Rear differential recondition or exchange
- Armrest USB stopped playing music
- E90 55 plate Breather Pipe Issue
- New Popping / Settling Sound 335i
- Severe rumble/vibration after lowering springs
- My wipers dead - #39 FUSE
- Airbag Recall - Anyone had it done?
- Looking at 2011 328I HT convertable
- Engine start issue. E91 2007 n43. DIS 57 tested.
- E93 2009 cabrio usb not working