While there isn't a whole lot of mystery left surround what the final version of the coupe is going to look like, we have yet to see the convertible fully revealed in photos. This round of spy shots follows the trend of camo falling off the car bit by bit to let us get a better sense of the overall design.
The F33 4 Series convertible will take a little longer to go into production (November) than the 4 Series coupe (July) which means that the car will not be on sale until late this year or early next year. The convertible will be built at the BMW plant in Regensburg in both a 428i and 435i version.
See all the spy photos at the following link:
2014 BMW 4 Series Convertible Spied
Anyone here holding out for the convertible version of the 4 Series?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E93 2011 Just Stalled - all coils were replaced yesterday - recall issue?
- More or.less oversteer?
- tell me the maximal speed
- 2007 BMW 328xi - crank no start
- Cluster change / mileage recorded?
- Stalling on start
- E90 steering
- Need recommendation for rotors for 2010 328xi
- VANOS warranty letter
- Regular fuel in a BMW???????