While there isn't a whole lot of mystery left surround what the final version of the coupe is going to look like, we have yet to see the convertible fully revealed in photos. This round of spy shots follows the trend of camo falling off the car bit by bit to let us get a better sense of the overall design.
The F33 4 Series convertible will take a little longer to go into production (November) than the 4 Series coupe (July) which means that the car will not be on sale until late this year or early next year. The convertible will be built at the BMW plant in Regensburg in both a 428i and 435i version.
See all the spy photos at the following link:
2014 BMW 4 Series Convertible Spied
Anyone here holding out for the convertible version of the 4 Series?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Looking to do a swap on my 2006 325i???
- any ideas for blacking out an 07 328xi?
- How to get the maximum performance output
- downpipe for the 335XI
- Power Steering Pump looked like it was locking
- Techron thumbs up
- Which map for a stock 07 335i
- My car just got a new stable mate
- Maintenance package
- Rough idle bouncing rpm e90 rough cold start