While there isn't a whole lot of mystery left surround what the final version of the coupe is going to look like, we have yet to see the convertible fully revealed in photos. This round of spy shots follows the trend of camo falling off the car bit by bit to let us get a better sense of the overall design.
The F33 4 Series convertible will take a little longer to go into production (November) than the 4 Series coupe (July) which means that the car will not be on sale until late this year or early next year. The convertible will be built at the BMW plant in Regensburg in both a 428i and 435i version.
See all the spy photos at the following link:
2014 BMW 4 Series Convertible Spied
Anyone here holding out for the convertible version of the 4 Series?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Missing bolt?
- split in seat leather stitching...
- 2007 BMW 328i Brake Making Cranky Sound
- Warranty and trailer hitch
- heat issues 08 328i
- Loving my new BMW 328i Coupe SULEV
- Considering a 2011 328i xDrive
- Turn signal out - full headlight assembly replacement required?
- aux/usb/charging socket fuse?
- The Damage