While there isn't a whole lot of mystery left surround what the final version of the coupe is going to look like, we have yet to see the convertible fully revealed in photos. This round of spy shots follows the trend of camo falling off the car bit by bit to let us get a better sense of the overall design.
The F33 4 Series convertible will take a little longer to go into production (November) than the 4 Series coupe (July) which means that the car will not be on sale until late this year or early next year. The convertible will be built at the BMW plant in Regensburg in both a 428i and 435i version.
See all the spy photos at the following link:
2014 BMW 4 Series Convertible Spied
Anyone here holding out for the convertible version of the 4 Series?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Nav Screen works no sound/ door chime from speakers
- Harmonic Balancer or Power steering pump?
- BMW 335i 2009 @ Carmax
- E92 335i throttle body sound wire
- New Shocks vs. Blown Shocks VIDEO
- Change plugs at 20,000 on an N54 engine?
- buying demo
- can't figure out what the notification is
- My foglight dilemma
- BMW 328xi 2007 misfire cant find the problem, any tips?