Just the other day we just caught a glimpse of the 6 Series Gran Coupe that Alpina is working on and now our spies have managed to find it again. There isn't much covered up on this test mule but you can be assured that the final product is going to be everything you would expect from an Alpina version of a BMW.
Our sources indicate that there might be about 100 more horsepower being coaxed out of the stock 4.4-liter V8 that is typically found in a 650i. If that is the case, this tuned up car will be knocking on the door of the M6 Gran Coupe in terms of purse horsepower.
Look for more details to come out in the next few months about this new Alpina model.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Heater in 2006 325i
- +UP paddle not working
- Best place to get service? - RGV
- Thoughts / Opinions? 2014 335 M-Sport vs. 2012 335 M-Sport
- Performance Exhaust Tip Cleaning
- Troubles with my 2006 325i
- Exterior light bulb warning light
- Replaced thermostat and water pump, now getting P0128 randomly.
- Replacing exhaust pipe wrap - DIY?
- Looking for ideas about this CPO 335i