Just the other day we just caught a glimpse of the 6 Series Gran Coupe that Alpina is working on and now our spies have managed to find it again. There isn't much covered up on this test mule but you can be assured that the final product is going to be everything you would expect from an Alpina version of a BMW.
Our sources indicate that there might be about 100 more horsepower being coaxed out of the stock 4.4-liter V8 that is typically found in a 650i. If that is the case, this tuned up car will be knocking on the door of the M6 Gran Coupe in terms of purse horsepower.
Look for more details to come out in the next few months about this new Alpina model.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- sirius radio free promotion
- Parts Equivalent for 318i in the USA?
- E90 LCI sedan with halogen headlights - H7 Halogen to H7 Led
- 328Xi misfire
- tire inflation
- The Borg draws its first collective breath
- Transfer case gasket leak
- Dent on bumper
- Vibe to Ms Kat - CTEK Goddess
- Looking for 2007 328i serpentine belt and tensioner replacement DIY