Just the other day we just caught a glimpse of the 6 Series Gran Coupe that Alpina is working on and now our spies have managed to find it again. There isn't much covered up on this test mule but you can be assured that the final product is going to be everything you would expect from an Alpina version of a BMW.
Our sources indicate that there might be about 100 more horsepower being coaxed out of the stock 4.4-liter V8 that is typically found in a 650i. If that is the case, this tuned up car will be knocking on the door of the M6 Gran Coupe in terms of purse horsepower.
Look for more details to come out in the next few months about this new Alpina model.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Seatbelt Problem
- Trying to hook up aftermarket radio on my 2010 328i BMW. Need help badly
- E92 rear shock "blown"
- Lubricating ventilation fan
- Shift Sector April 2016 BMW Pictures - Extreme Power House
- 2012 328i tech upgrades questions
- ??whistling when accelerating??
- Engine light is on, P2D20
- 2011 LED lights?
- Looking for my first BMW!