Just the other day we just caught a glimpse of the 6 Series Gran Coupe that Alpina is working on and now our spies have managed to find it again. There isn't much covered up on this test mule but you can be assured that the final product is going to be everything you would expect from an Alpina version of a BMW.
Our sources indicate that there might be about 100 more horsepower being coaxed out of the stock 4.4-liter V8 that is typically found in a 650i. If that is the case, this tuned up car will be knocking on the door of the M6 Gran Coupe in terms of purse horsepower.
Look for more details to come out in the next few months about this new Alpina model.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Belt Brake.
- 335is convertible chubbiness
- WTB: BMW Performance Exhaust
- How to tell if your waterpump has already been replaced
- 2011 328i performance upgrades
- Do I have satellite radio?
- Help me with this tick please e90
- tires again!
- Stress on xDrive drive system with different tire sizes?
- 330d e90 tyres