We first saw a set of photos of this 435i M Sport edition the other day but we have just come into a new set that goes a step further with the inclusion of some interior photos from the car.
Our spies indicated to us that these photos came from the same car but taking a closer look we can't find anything all that different that the existing 3 Series. In fact, the steering wheel is not even the M Sport wheel which makes us believe this is simply a pre-production interior that was slapped together for testing.
The spy shots are coming fast and furious now with more cars being seen almost daily. Given the car show season taking a break until Frankfurt in September, chances are that the F32 4 Series will follow in the steps of the E92 to not be shown off to the public prior to going on sale.
We do expect more official information to start pouring out of BMW in the coming weeks as they will be building up excitement for the 4 Series which goes into production starting in July.
The F32 435i M Sport Coupe at the Nurburgring During Testing
Previous Set of F32 435i M Sport Coupe Photos at the Nurburgring
More M Sport F32 4 Series Coupe Pictures
F32 4 Series Exposed in the Production Sheet Metal
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Dent on bumper
- Vibe to Ms Kat - CTEK Goddess
- Looking for 2007 328i serpentine belt and tensioner replacement DIY
- P1017 error code?
- Trailer hitch for an '06 325Ci ???
- VANOS (variable camshaft timing) solenoids
- Dash lights
- 2006 330i headlight question
- Halo lights / Angel eyes replacement on 2006 E90
- New Purchase - Few things I plan on getting down. Should I or no?