We first saw a set of photos of this 435i M Sport edition the other day but we have just come into a new set that goes a step further with the inclusion of some interior photos from the car.
Our spies indicated to us that these photos came from the same car but taking a closer look we can't find anything all that different that the existing 3 Series. In fact, the steering wheel is not even the M Sport wheel which makes us believe this is simply a pre-production interior that was slapped together for testing.
The spy shots are coming fast and furious now with more cars being seen almost daily. Given the car show season taking a break until Frankfurt in September, chances are that the F32 4 Series will follow in the steps of the E92 to not be shown off to the public prior to going on sale.
We do expect more official information to start pouring out of BMW in the coming weeks as they will be building up excitement for the 4 Series which goes into production starting in July.
The F32 435i M Sport Coupe at the Nurburgring During Testing
Previous Set of F32 435i M Sport Coupe Photos at the Nurburgring
More M Sport F32 4 Series Coupe Pictures
F32 4 Series Exposed in the Production Sheet Metal
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW E90 oil level readings variables
- Issues with Amplifier on my 07 335 cab
- e90 pre-lci halogen light to xenon conversion
- Replica wheels for winter.. Or not?
- 330 I cranks, but wont start
- Help jerking/banging while cruising after jb4 install
- Bmw 335i coupe part broke off
- 2011 335i HELP! Watch Video Please!
- Buying 2011 E90 335 xDrive
- E90 prewired for Sirius Sat Radio???