More BMW 435i M Sport Spy Shots Now with Interior Photos

by Mark Jurista on April 24, 2013, 4:33 pm
BMW 435i M Sport

We first saw a set of photos of this 435i M Sport edition the other day but we have just come into a new set that goes a step further with the inclusion of some interior photos from the car.

BMW 435i M Sport Interior

Our spies indicated to us that these photos came from the same car but taking a closer look we can't find anything all that different that the existing 3 Series. In fact, the steering wheel is not even the M Sport wheel which makes us believe this is simply a pre-production interior that was slapped together for testing.

BMW 435i M Sport Testing

The spy shots are coming fast and furious now with more cars being seen almost daily. Given the car show season taking a break until Frankfurt in September, chances are that the F32 4 Series will follow in the steps of the E92 to not be shown off to the public prior to going on sale.

We do expect more official information to start pouring out of BMW in the coming weeks as they will be building up excitement for the 4 Series which goes into production starting in July.

The F32 435i M Sport Coupe at the Nurburgring During Testing

Previous Set of F32 435i M Sport Coupe Photos at the Nurburgring

More M Sport F32 4 Series Coupe Pictures

F32 4 Series Exposed in the Production Sheet Metal
BMW-435i-M-Sport-Spied 1BMW-435i-M-Sport-Spied 2BMW-435i-M-Sport-Spied 3BMW-435i-M-Sport-Spied 4BMW-435i-M-Sport-Spied 5BMW-435i-M-Sport-Spied 6BMW-435i-M-Sport-Spied 7BMW-435i-M-Sport-Spied 8BMW-435i-M-Sport-Spied 9BMW-435i-M-Sport-Spied 10BMW-435i-M-Sport-Spied 11BMW-435i-M-Sport-Spied 12

Leave a Comment

You must be a registered member to comment on stories. Please take a moment to register for your free account now. If you already have an account, log in using fields below.

17 responses to More BMW 435i M Sport Spy Shots Now with Interior Photos

solstice commented:
April 24, 2013, 4:43 pm

I wish it wasn't so damn hot looking. I have two kids and plan to get the F80 M3 but it's going to be really tough to resist the M4 from the look of the F32.
pix335i commented:
April 24, 2013, 4:44 pm

I'm counting on the F80 M3 still looking great. Been thinking about going back to a sedan after driving my E92 335i for the past 6 years. We still have plenty of time to figure that out though
kkapdolee commented:
April 24, 2013, 4:51 pm

How did the spies get inside the car? I can see a part of his camera and everything in that interior photo.
pix335i commented:
April 24, 2013, 4:53 pm

I have no idea how some of them go about getting the pictures they do. Just generally happy when they get them.
rdkind62 commented:
April 24, 2013, 4:56 pm

I was hoping to see this at the Shanghai auto show, but it seems the X4 got the nod for that show. I just hope we get some real un-camouflaged shots soon.
metrathon commented:
April 24, 2013, 5:22 pm

Shocker!!! The interior is an F30, the overall manufacturing costs are lower and they gonna charge $5k over an F30. Less for more. Gotta love that concept (thank you A5).
Technic commented:
April 24, 2013, 6:34 pm

The F30 contrast line on the bottom edge of the aluminum trim seems to be eliminated in the F32. Good. Now eliminate the damn Lines, please.
Yay-Z commented:
April 24, 2013, 6:35 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
I wish it wasn't so damn hot looking. I have two kids and plan to get the F80 M3 but it's going to be really tough to resist the M4 from the look of the F32.
Same here apart from the kids.

Looks like the tester turned off ASS, lol.

Says a lot about the system if the BMW tester has it off
Jamesonsviggen commented:
April 24, 2013, 6:38 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
The F30 contrast line on the bottom edge of the aluminum trim seems to be eliminated in the F32. Good. Now eliminate the damn Lines, please.
That is how it is in base cars, the fake aluminum is like that. They noted the interior of this prototype was likely thrown together. I expect the finishing trim will be there in production cars. The 4 series "Concept" had it.
-=Hot|Ice=- commented:
April 24, 2013, 6:40 pm

Like the wheels.
BMWSalesGuyFL commented:
April 24, 2013, 7:09 pm

Beautiful.
solstice commented:
April 24, 2013, 8:05 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pix335i View Post
I'm counting on the F80 M3 still looking great. Been thinking about going back to a sedan after driving my E92 335i for the past 6 years. We still have plenty of time to figure that out though
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll go with the M3 but the coupe looks to be quite a bit wider and sitting lower making it far better looking than the sedan. To me this looks to be the best looking BMW in years.

I hope they will offer a blue similar to Estoril for the M3. Hopefully Monte Carlo blue since it's an M color offered already for the M5. The often spied M3 in black with black wheels looks pretty sad in comparison.
Shades commented:
April 24, 2013, 9:03 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll go with the M3 but the coupe looks to be quite a bit wider and sitting lower making it far better looking than the sedan. To me this looks to be the best looking BMW in years.

I hope they will offer a blue similar to Estoril for the M3. Hopefully Monte Carlo blue since it's an M color offered already for the M5. The often spied M3 in black with black wheels looks pretty sad in comparison.
I agree,Monte Carlo looks fantastic on the M5.It is the best looking blue I have seen on a BMW since Estoril.
They definitely won't offer Estoril on the new M3 because it has already been played out on all these new M Sports.Maybe only through an individual order.
mark_12345 commented:
April 27, 2013, 11:45 pm

Damn... it looks huge.
iamthewalrus commented:
April 28, 2013, 11:48 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_12345 View Post
Damn... it looks huge.
This has been covered on other threads, so I won't belabor the point. Yes, it is huge. I live in a city, and this is just too big. The great looks are not worth the trouble trying to park it. My 2006 X3 is long enough, and I find myself looking at shorter cars going forward.

-James
Seattle, WA and San Francisco, CA
mark_12345 commented:
April 28, 2013, 12:11 pm

I wish the 3/4 series came in a smaller package (i.e. perhaps < 170 inches)
I'm not too fond of the 1 series as it looks cheap.
I'm crossing my fingers that the 2 series will have the BMW look and handling.
Not sure why EVERY car manufacturer is making their cars bigger and heavier with every new generation. Are people getting fatter? LOL
iamthewalrus commented:
April 28, 2013, 11:08 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_12345 View Post
Not sure why EVERY car manufacturer is making their cars bigger and heavier with every new generation. Are people getting fatter? LOL
Streets, parking spaces, garages, etc. are definitely not getting bigger at the same rate as cars. Driving a large car like this in a city is not fun. If I lived in the suburbs in a new house with a three-car garage, that might be different...

-James
Seattle, WA