Say what you will about the 3 Series Gran Turismo, you can't help but find it attractive in this well put together BMW product spotlight.
The 3 Series GT offers a combination of SUV driving position with sport wagon handling. I like to refer to it as a 3 Series +, it is a little bigger then the 3 series and provides a little more in terms of passenger space and functionality. The styling is not for everyone, but it is distinctly BMW.
The 3 series GT arrives in dealerships this summer in 328i and 335i variants but only in all wheel drive and automatic. We've seen some pricing already but stay tuned for the complete pricing details in the next month or so.
Read more about the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- What is the problem with my 328i?
- I got no Buc's and desperate
- Angel Eye Installation
- 328i Coupe Spoiler Lip
- 2006 BMW 325i Oil / Coolant Questions
- Can the A/C compressor be replaced and used without a refill ?
- Can someone in the Los Angeles area help with my Jb4 and FF Wires install?
- Warning lights on dashboard after service
- iDrive screen colors changed
- The END of BMW as we know it