Say what you will about the 3 Series Gran Turismo, you can't help but find it attractive in this well put together BMW product spotlight.
The 3 Series GT offers a combination of SUV driving position with sport wagon handling. I like to refer to it as a 3 Series +, it is a little bigger then the 3 series and provides a little more in terms of passenger space and functionality. The styling is not for everyone, but it is distinctly BMW.
The 3 series GT arrives in dealerships this summer in 328i and 335i variants but only in all wheel drive and automatic. We've seen some pricing already but stay tuned for the complete pricing details in the next month or so.
Read more about the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Antifreeze coolant
- Stand by before putting gas
- Early 3-series Door Lock Failures
- PIAA Xtreme White Plus H7
- 328i 2007 HELP please
- Interchange 335i
- Convertible owners - can we drop the top while slow-moving?
- I think it's a runflat, or maybe not.
- Who's tinted rear glass of their 3 Series Coupe
- What are these?