Say what you will about the 3 Series Gran Turismo, you can't help but find it attractive in this well put together BMW product spotlight.
The 3 Series GT offers a combination of SUV driving position with sport wagon handling. I like to refer to it as a 3 Series +, it is a little bigger then the 3 series and provides a little more in terms of passenger space and functionality. The styling is not for everyone, but it is distinctly BMW.
The 3 series GT arrives in dealerships this summer in 328i and 335i variants but only in all wheel drive and automatic. We've seen some pricing already but stay tuned for the complete pricing details in the next month or so.
Read more about the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- ipod only playing in alphabetical order
- Please help. first post not sure if I am doing this right
- Wiring Diagram - steptronics
- What kind of "vehicle history" report is this?
- Why the hell is Regular gas 1.89 but PLUS 2.49???
- New Product Release & Black Friday Sale
- E90 - HID Headlight Out
- led light swap
- Took our relationship to next level - sleeping in trunk
- Dtc 2d20