Say what you will about the 3 Series Gran Turismo, you can't help but find it attractive in this well put together BMW product spotlight.
The 3 Series GT offers a combination of SUV driving position with sport wagon handling. I like to refer to it as a 3 Series +, it is a little bigger then the 3 series and provides a little more in terms of passenger space and functionality. The styling is not for everyone, but it is distinctly BMW.
The 3 series GT arrives in dealerships this summer in 328i and 335i variants but only in all wheel drive and automatic. We've seen some pricing already but stay tuned for the complete pricing details in the next month or so.
Read more about the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Charge pipe and BOV
- Need HELP! Warning lights came on after pothole
- 2011 328i XDrive Knocking and P0194 Code
- Up to $500 for battery replacement?!
- Where has the coolant gone??
- 335is unstable on hard launch
- Recommendations for Double Din Kit for 335is
- ECB Module Replacement on 2007 335i
- Buying Decision
- Water Pump