Say what you will about the 3 Series Gran Turismo, you can't help but find it attractive in this well put together BMW product spotlight.
The 3 Series GT offers a combination of SUV driving position with sport wagon handling. I like to refer to it as a 3 Series +, it is a little bigger then the 3 series and provides a little more in terms of passenger space and functionality. The styling is not for everyone, but it is distinctly BMW.
The 3 series GT arrives in dealerships this summer in 328i and 335i variants but only in all wheel drive and automatic. We've seen some pricing already but stay tuned for the complete pricing details in the next month or so.
Read more about the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Injector recall 16e-a01
- 07 525i ticking coming from engine compartment
- 2007 328i sedan - Driver door doesn't unlock
- Need help - Replace valve cover gasket & filter housing gasket
- Looking at New Floor Mats. Opinions?
- 335i vs 335xi
- ac/ heat not working !
- Tail light issue!
- 07 335i - Overheating
- BMW E90 rear light problem - When fog lights are on left brake light doesnt work