Chris Pine has come into his own as the voice of BMW. His smooth talking really makes this commercial work and gave me a laugh. Hope you enjoy it as well.
On the subject of commercials it is good to see BMW focusing on the driving of the X5 over the feature list. It feels like a return to the core of the BMW brand to me. I would have liked a little tail drift on the dirt at 13 seconds in but that's probably not the message BMW wants to send about safe driving.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Manufacturers Now Locking In HIGH PRICES
- How do I get a copy of extended warranty prior to purchase?!
- Grinding noise coming from dash
- Backup camera malfunction
- Your 335d & 335i engine oil consumption
- Extended warranty for 2011 BMW 328i Sedan
- Jack - 2008 328i
- Worst mods
- Left my moon roof angled open over night and it rained...
- 2011 335i (N55) Cobb drivability issues