Chris Pine has come into his own as the voice of BMW. His smooth talking really makes this commercial work and gave me a laugh. Hope you enjoy it as well.
On the subject of commercials it is good to see BMW focusing on the driving of the X5 over the feature list. It feels like a return to the core of the BMW brand to me. I would have liked a little tail drift on the dirt at 13 seconds in but that's probably not the message BMW wants to send about safe driving.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 328xi Power steering Pump Noise?
- Starter Problem (Code 00A0B4)
- Lower ball joint bushing
- sluggish steering 2011 328xi
- Fuel pump sender
- My dashboard is dead
- e92 m-sport door trim keeps falling off
- Dashboard lights and wipers all dead- no blown fuses
- 93EB Error with Airbag/Seatbelt Light & Intermittent Radio..Help!
- Dashboard Lights dead