Chris Pine has come into his own as the voice of BMW. His smooth talking really makes this commercial work and gave me a laugh. Hope you enjoy it as well.
On the subject of commercials it is good to see BMW focusing on the driving of the X5 over the feature list. It feels like a return to the core of the BMW brand to me. I would have liked a little tail drift on the dirt at 13 seconds in but that's probably not the message BMW wants to send about safe driving.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Buy a CPO 335i or 335is
- Lost insert key from key fob
- Coolant Expansion Tank
- Fix of walk away? 2006 325i
- Locate what dealership your BMW came from
- 30FE Code - FRUSTRATED!
- e91 car starts but no internal power
- weird sound from engine compartment
- Valve cover gasket job 2006 330Xi
- e90 transmission problem