Chris Pine has come into his own as the voice of BMW. His smooth talking really makes this commercial work and gave me a laugh. Hope you enjoy it as well.
On the subject of commercials it is good to see BMW focusing on the driving of the X5 over the feature list. It feels like a return to the core of the BMW brand to me. I would have liked a little tail drift on the dirt at 13 seconds in but that's probably not the message BMW wants to send about safe driving.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Combox coding fun inside !
- Please help me save my transmission!
- 2013 e92 335is coupe - 7k modding budget?
- Do I need rotors?
- 2008 BMW 335i - Solenoid Valves
- Should I buy this E90? List of codes and description of condition
- All season tires?
- Start the car without the key
- Has anyone ever converted Xenon headlights to Halogen?