Chris Pine has come into his own as the voice of BMW. His smooth talking really makes this commercial work and gave me a laugh. Hope you enjoy it as well.
On the subject of commercials it is good to see BMW focusing on the driving of the X5 over the feature list. It feels like a return to the core of the BMW brand to me. I would have liked a little tail drift on the dirt at 13 seconds in but that's probably not the message BMW wants to send about safe driving.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 19" Staggered M wheels & Tires FOR SALE
- Increase time for seat belt assist
- E39 style 5's on 328xi
- Cleaned my VANOS solenoids
- Tempermental digital "Fuel Remaining" display on 2011 328xi
- jb4 story help
- Can anyone id this wire?
- upsized tires with stiffer shocks
- License Plate Frame Replacements
- Using iPhone 5S via USB on non-iDrive 2011 328xi