Chris Pine has come into his own as the voice of BMW. His smooth talking really makes this commercial work and gave me a laugh. Hope you enjoy it as well.
On the subject of commercials it is good to see BMW focusing on the driving of the X5 over the feature list. It feels like a return to the core of the BMW brand to me. I would have liked a little tail drift on the dirt at 13 seconds in but that's probably not the message BMW wants to send about safe driving.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Looking for 2007 328i serpentine belt and tensioner replacement DIY
- P1017 error code?
- Trailer hitch for an '06 325Ci ???
- VANOS (variable camshaft timing) solenoids
- Dash lights
- 2006 330i headlight question
- Halo lights / Angel eyes replacement on 2006 E90
- New Purchase - Few things I plan on getting down. Should I or no?
- new tire issue
- Did BMW make a profit on the e90 335i?