BMW Haptics - Building the feeling of a BMW
Build the Ultimate Driving Machine is not just about feeling on the road, but the entire driving experience. When you interact with a button, dial or lever in your BMW it must feel good and meet BMW's exacting standards. Meet the team that spends years working the feeling of the window lever, the trunk release and iDrive knob. Have a look at their work and you'll surely remember this, the next time you're in a BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Brakes dust covers for 2008 335i
- Brakes for 2008 335i
- N52 Jerks on light throttle, LTFT differences between banks
- Is it really needed to put my rear tyres in front after 20k miles?
- 2006 325I won't start
- e90 335d
- Cost Effective Solution: High Flow Catback
- I did something dumb. Please help!
- Power windows stuck in down position