BMW Haptics - Building the feeling of a BMW
Build the Ultimate Driving Machine is not just about feeling on the road, but the entire driving experience. When you interact with a button, dial or lever in your BMW it must feel good and meet BMW's exacting standards. Meet the team that spends years working the feeling of the window lever, the trunk release and iDrive knob. Have a look at their work and you'll surely remember this, the next time you're in a BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Cylinder problem
- Please help if you can
- Heated M-Sport steering wheel and matching perforated gear shift knob
- 2006 325i Can't Pinpoint Misfire
- 335d maintenance
- 2007 328xi dead at 105k miles!
- Tune2Air Bluetooth Streaming Help and Review
- 2008 335i CSL trunk swap but lights different?
- What could noise be?