The story about the invention of the BMW 3 Series Touring and the beginning of the lifestyle touring. Engineer Max Reisböck wanted to go on vacation with his family, but in the mid 80's regular BMW's were too small for his luggage. That's why he invented the BMW Touring out of a wrecked 3 Series Sedan. Finally, the board of BMW took over his idea.
Now all you touring fans know who you should thank at BMW for making this happen!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- motor sound at 1200 RPM
- Anyone know what rims these are?
- e90 320i vibrations & shaking steering wheel when braking
- '07 335i Coupe Battery Issue
- Oil reset problem
- Engine noise at cold temperature (Harm Balancer?)
- A radio question...
- BMW 12-up "modern line" all weather mats
- E92 Xenon projector dislodged ??? plz help
- 335i - N55 - Rough Engine Idle, No boost?