The story about the invention of the BMW 3 Series Touring and the beginning of the lifestyle touring. Engineer Max Reisböck wanted to go on vacation with his family, but in the mid 80's regular BMW's were too small for his luggage. That's why he invented the BMW Touring out of a wrecked 3 Series Sedan. Finally, the board of BMW took over his idea.
Now all you touring fans know who you should thank at BMW for making this happen!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 07 330i ccc coding
- Problem with traction control
- Differences in e90 build date before 3/06 and after 4/06 front struts?
- Can someone help me with my problem? (Engine malfunction showing on screen) 07 335i e
- Suspension question
- BMW comfort access stopped working!!!!
- 2007 BMW 335i added non BMW coolant
- Jack Points
- London, Ontario - Body Work Recommendation
- E90 intake cleaning