The story about the invention of the BMW 3 Series Touring and the beginning of the lifestyle touring. Engineer Max Reisböck wanted to go on vacation with his family, but in the mid 80's regular BMW's were too small for his luggage. That's why he invented the BMW Touring out of a wrecked 3 Series Sedan. Finally, the board of BMW took over his idea.
Now all you touring fans know who you should thank at BMW for making this happen!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Halogen to Xenon wiring, coding help!
- New shocks for 2006 BMW 325i
- Selling Brand New Snow Performance Meth Kit
- Is it safe to bleed the power steering pump with the wheels on the ground?
- Urgent help - Water in power steering fluid reservoi
- E92 Bass cutting out
- Wheel Spacers - 335i
- 2007 328xi - Help with angel eye and xenon conversion brand suggestions
- Rear differential recondition or exchange
- Armrest USB stopped playing music