The story about the invention of the BMW 3 Series Touring and the beginning of the lifestyle touring. Engineer Max Reisböck wanted to go on vacation with his family, but in the mid 80's regular BMW's were too small for his luggage. That's why he invented the BMW Touring out of a wrecked 3 Series Sedan. Finally, the board of BMW took over his idea.
Now all you touring fans know who you should thank at BMW for making this happen!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- OEM/aftermarket parts
- headlights yellowing at the top
- Hesitation at idle and hard revs
- New to Bimmerfest!!
- N54 alternator problem
- 2011 328i Xdrive sedan E90 side skirts sticking out
- Hood Release (passenger) won't open
- 2006 BMW 325i won't start. Need Help
- 2011 328xi m style front bumper help
- Service Engine Soon light qquestion.