The story about the invention of the BMW 3 Series Touring and the beginning of the lifestyle touring. Engineer Max Reisböck wanted to go on vacation with his family, but in the mid 80's regular BMW's were too small for his luggage. That's why he invented the BMW Touring out of a wrecked 3 Series Sedan. Finally, the board of BMW took over his idea.
Now all you touring fans know who you should thank at BMW for making this happen!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 3series winter tires for sale
- Changing my stock bumper
- Panic Mode: Top Wouldn't Come Up Properly This Morning
- Help needed with connecting a 12v power source
- iPhone compatability with 2009 BMW 328i xDrive with Navigation
- M Stripe Decals
- Price Increase yet again
- Is it stupid to buy a 2007 car right now?
- E92 Base Audio Pkg Upgrade (Xover+Sub+Amp) - Any experiences? Horrible Audio System
- Please HELP!! My BMW 330i is overheating!