The story about the invention of the BMW 3 Series Touring and the beginning of the lifestyle touring. Engineer Max Reisböck wanted to go on vacation with his family, but in the mid 80's regular BMW's were too small for his luggage. That's why he invented the BMW Touring out of a wrecked 3 Series Sedan. Finally, the board of BMW took over his idea.
Now all you touring fans know who you should thank at BMW for making this happen!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Electric module that controls lights and window got failed
- e90 DME Programming
- Zero problems in three years + 18K miles!
- E93 rwd is fine in snow
- 2011 328i Tweeters?
- Horrible Gas Mileage 2011 328xi Coupe
- rounded lug nuts
- best enbt emulator for e90 retrofit ??
- Cayman S 1st Impression
- Just bought a 2009 328i 2 door and was wondering what package it is?