BMW 3 Series Featured in Summer Blockbuster Now you See Me

by Tim Jones on May 10, 2013, 6:49 pm

4 Amazing Magicians. 3 Impossible Heists. 1 Breathtaking Car Chase.
This Is No Illusion. Discover the latest BMW 3 Series Sedan in action in the trailer of the Hollywood blockbuster "Now You See Me".

Cast: Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Michael Caine
Directors: Louis Leterrier
Writer: Ed Solomon, Boaz Yakin
Studio: Summit Pictures

The movie hits theaters May 30th. Looks like it is worth checking out, what do you think?

Leave a Comment

You must be a registered member to comment on stories. Please take a moment to register for your free account now. If you already have an account, log in using fields below.

14 responses to BMW 3 Series Featured in Summer Blockbuster Now you See Me

boltjaM3s commented:
May 10, 2013, 6:52 pm

Mineral Grey FTW!

BJ
boramkiv commented:
May 10, 2013, 7:06 pm

LOL@ :36 uhh, NO! Not quite
Nice shot at :30. Nice big flat screen floating, that's the first thing to catch your eye.
Big points for the 3 there.
Nordic_Kat commented:
May 10, 2013, 8:03 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
Mineral Grey FTW!

BJ
LOL. I saw that and said to myself, "oh, BJ will love this!"
boltjaM3s commented:
May 10, 2013, 8:29 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic_Kat View Post
LOL. I saw that and said to myself, "oh, BJ will love this!"
Mineral + Saddle is the new Space + Saddle.

BJ
captainaudio commented:
May 10, 2013, 10:17 pm

Product placements like that can be very beneficial and car companies can pay big bucks for them. Magnum's Ferrari 308, Jim Rockford's Firebird, "The Bandits" Trans Am, James Bond's Aston Martins probably all helped sales of those cars.

Currently on Hawaii Five-0 they drive Camaros and other Chevrolet products and LL Cool J's character on NCIS Los Angeles drives a Dodge Challenger,

CA
HugH commented:
May 11, 2013, 12:31 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainaudio View Post
Product placements like that can be very beneficial and car companies can pay big bucks for them. Magnum's Ferrari 308, Jim Rockford's Firebird, "The Bandits" Trans Am, James Bond's Aston Martins probably all helped sales of those cars.

Currently on Hawaii Five-0 they drive Camaros and other Chevrolet products and LL Cool J's character on NCIS Los Angeles drives a Dodge Challenger,

CA
Yep, I wonder how much Peugeot offered to keep Colombo's (Peter Faulk) beat-up 403 out of the tv series.
HugH commented:
May 11, 2013, 12:32 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainaudio View Post

CA
Yep, I wonder how much Peugeot offered to keep Colombo's (Peter Faulk) beat-up 403 out of the tv series.
LarryboysUDM commented:
May 11, 2013, 1:35 am

This movie is a must see because of the F30!
boltjaM3s commented:
May 11, 2013, 7:06 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryboysUDM View Post
This movie is a must see because of the F30!
I am organizing a New Jersey meetup to see this movie on its premiere night.

Every time the F30 is on screen, we will scream and shout and throw popcorn and candy in the air in wild celebration.

BJ
3ismagic# commented:
May 11, 2013, 7:58 am

But it's clearly a sport line

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
boltjaM3s commented:
May 11, 2013, 8:55 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ismagic# View Post
But it's clearly a sport line

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Look, you coming to the Bimmerfest NJ World Premiere 'Now You See Me' Meetup or what?

I found a drive-in, the only one in New Jersey. F30's will occupy the entire back third of the lot. Every time our Mineral Grey movie star comes on the screen, lights flashing, horns blowing, manservants in BMW t-shirts giving the middle finger to patrons in budget cars, it's going to be epic.

BJ
chris328 commented:
May 11, 2013, 10:17 am

that dude looks an awful lot like Woody Harrelson
hellosopo commented:
May 12, 2013, 6:10 pm

What, they didn't go with the wonderful halogen headlights?! Certainly they'd want to show off how beautiful 90% of the F30s are that are actually on the road, right?
Red Lined commented:
May 12, 2013, 6:44 pm

Nice for BMW, but why did they use their 2nd cheapest model? Why not use an M5 or M6? Such a pedestrian car for a movie, no