Our spies have managed to capture some totally exposed photos of the upcoming M235i that will be starting production this November and be introduced as a 2014 model. The only part of the car let to the imagination is the rear of the car that is still covered slightly in the photos.
The M235i is expected to utilized the N55, 3.0L turbocharged six cylinder engine. It should produce about 315-325hp, and be mated to either a 7 or 8 speed automatic. We will also see a 228i version that will be missing the aggressive front bumper, M Sport Wheels and M Sport brakes.
The one interesting note that is found is that the front headlights do not extend all the way to the kidneys as has been found in many of the new BMW designs. Whether this is a change that we will see for cars in the future or just for the 2 Series line-up is yet to be determined.
Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com for the latest news and updates on the upcoming 2 Series.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- I thought I saw a recall post...
- 2009 328i won't start
- Turn Signal Issues / Headlight Upgrade Questions
- MY BMW 328i 2008 wont start
- E92 heater/fan problems 335i HELP PLEASE :)
- Heard from the guy who bought my 2009 335xi last year
- 2007 328xi angel eyes
- Trading Vehicles question!!
- Expected behavior or sign of something else
- Parts Required for my 2008 BMW 320i