Our spies have managed to capture some totally exposed photos of the upcoming M235i that will be starting production this November and be introduced as a 2014 model. The only part of the car let to the imagination is the rear of the car that is still covered slightly in the photos.
The M235i is expected to utilized the N55, 3.0L turbocharged six cylinder engine. It should produce about 315-325hp, and be mated to either a 7 or 8 speed automatic. We will also see a 228i version that will be missing the aggressive front bumper, M Sport Wheels and M Sport brakes.
The one interesting note that is found is that the front headlights do not extend all the way to the kidneys as has been found in many of the new BMW designs. Whether this is a change that we will see for cars in the future or just for the 2 Series line-up is yet to be determined.
Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com for the latest news and updates on the upcoming 2 Series.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Door cracking (clicking) noise
- Trying to pair my phone
- e93 Southern Nevada pics
- 2009 335i wont start
- 2011 335 Xdrive owners- Feedack/reviews please
- Installed windshield trim upper but looks wrong.
- Satellite radio question
- Summer Blowout on Electric Water Pumps & Kits
- How to set Driver Profile
- adding USB to Proffesional HU - Bluetooth and aux already present