Our spies have managed to capture some totally exposed photos of the upcoming M235i that will be starting production this November and be introduced as a 2014 model. The only part of the car let to the imagination is the rear of the car that is still covered slightly in the photos.
The M235i is expected to utilized the N55, 3.0L turbocharged six cylinder engine. It should produce about 315-325hp, and be mated to either a 7 or 8 speed automatic. We will also see a 228i version that will be missing the aggressive front bumper, M Sport Wheels and M Sport brakes.
The one interesting note that is found is that the front headlights do not extend all the way to the kidneys as has been found in many of the new BMW designs. Whether this is a change that we will see for cars in the future or just for the 2 Series line-up is yet to be determined.
Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com for the latest news and updates on the upcoming 2 Series.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Need help with wheel and tire size,,, 09 335i
- What is that black sticky thing in the Vapor Barrier?
- Sib 24 09 07
- I may have screwed the pooch
- CPe Aluminum Charge Pipe Install
- Bmw 335i
- iPhone 7 and Bluetooth Compatibility with iDrive (CCC)
- Question: 18" wheels on bmw 328i 2011
- Any difference between 2007 and 2012 E92