Our spies have managed to capture some totally exposed photos of the upcoming M235i that will be starting production this November and be introduced as a 2014 model. The only part of the car let to the imagination is the rear of the car that is still covered slightly in the photos.
The M235i is expected to utilized the N55, 3.0L turbocharged six cylinder engine. It should produce about 315-325hp, and be mated to either a 7 or 8 speed automatic. We will also see a 228i version that will be missing the aggressive front bumper, M Sport Wheels and M Sport brakes.
The one interesting note that is found is that the front headlights do not extend all the way to the kidneys as has been found in many of the new BMW designs. Whether this is a change that we will see for cars in the future or just for the 2 Series line-up is yet to be determined.
Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com for the latest news and updates on the upcoming 2 Series.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Parts Equivalent for 318i in the USA?
- E90 LCI sedan with halogen headlights - H7 Halogen to H7 Led
- 328Xi misfire
- tire inflation
- The Borg draws its first collective breath
- Transfer case gasket leak
- Dent on bumper
- Vibe to Ms Kat - CTEK Goddess
- Looking for 2007 328i serpentine belt and tensioner replacement DIY
- P1017 error code?