BMW has taken home second place for the most valuable car brand in the annual BrandZ report. The report was released today with the BMW Brand coming in at a value of $24 billion which is down 2% from last year.
BMW's closest luxury competitor was Mercedes-Benz valued at $17 billion followed by Audi with $5 billion and Lexus with $3 billion.
In case you were wondering who ranked as the most valuable brand worldwide - Apple came in with a vale of $185 billion dollars.
See the full report available here:
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Just bought an 09 328
- Can I take my car anywhere for repairs?
- E91(wagon) Sirius module location
- 2007 e92 328i Sport Package: How big can I go on wheel spacers?
- 2007 328xi and no TPMS, but warning went off
- Waterboy DOWN
- ZF Transmission Adaptation Values - Tracking / Comparison
- Sagging rear interior panels after gladen upgrade
- 2011 E90 engine Misfire
- Bmw e91 ccc fail