BMW has taken home second place for the most valuable car brand in the annual BrandZ report. The report was released today with the BMW Brand coming in at a value of $24 billion which is down 2% from last year.
BMW's closest luxury competitor was Mercedes-Benz valued at $17 billion followed by Audi with $5 billion and Lexus with $3 billion.
In case you were wondering who ranked as the most valuable brand worldwide - Apple came in with a vale of $185 billion dollars.
See the full report available here:
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Maybe there is such a thing as too much horsepower!
- E93 Convertible top - plastic bracket broken
- seat belt adjustment on 335 convertible
- E90 330d
- Long trip planned. Any maintenance tips?
- Best Brake pad type for all German cars
- Any 335i running e85?
- Turbo charge pipe
- E90 Fuel Pump Assembly
- DEF Blockage?