BMW has taken home second place for the most valuable car brand in the annual BrandZ report. The report was released today with the BMW Brand coming in at a value of $24 billion which is down 2% from last year.
BMW's closest luxury competitor was Mercedes-Benz valued at $17 billion followed by Audi with $5 billion and Lexus with $3 billion.
In case you were wondering who ranked as the most valuable brand worldwide - Apple came in with a vale of $185 billion dollars.
See the full report available here:
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- MAX and Rest Button Not Working
- 2006 325i Alternator problems
- FS: JB4 N55 (ISO) harness wire B with plenty...
- 07 335i ipod integration
- FS- XPH Angel eyes, Adj endlinks, 3.15 diff, black grills
- engine light
- WTB: 1 Rear 335 OEM Rim 18x8.5
- 335is 2011 fuel pump issues
- 08 328xi Power Steering
- BMW 323i 2011