BMW has taken home second place for the most valuable car brand in the annual BrandZ report. The report was released today with the BMW Brand coming in at a value of $24 billion which is down 2% from last year.
BMW's closest luxury competitor was Mercedes-Benz valued at $17 billion followed by Audi with $5 billion and Lexus with $3 billion.
In case you were wondering who ranked as the most valuable brand worldwide - Apple came in with a vale of $185 billion dollars.
See the full report available here:
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 335i 2007 sedan - I got overheat signal and car stopped - now radiator fan spins fast
- Brake pad "chirp"
- first intro
- 3series winter tires for sale
- Changing my stock bumper
- Panic Mode: Top Wouldn't Come Up Properly This Morning
- Help needed with connecting a 12v power source
- iPhone compatability with 2009 BMW 328i xDrive with Navigation
- M Stripe Decals