BMW has taken home second place for the most valuable car brand in the annual BrandZ report. The report was released today with the BMW Brand coming in at a value of $24 billion which is down 2% from last year.
BMW's closest luxury competitor was Mercedes-Benz valued at $17 billion followed by Audi with $5 billion and Lexus with $3 billion.
In case you were wondering who ranked as the most valuable brand worldwide - Apple came in with a vale of $185 billion dollars.
See the full report available here:
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Snow tires
- VIDEO - 2011 328xi High pitched noise, CEL, shakey RPM needs
- High-pitched interior noise
- Alignment issues; worn struts?
- Cooling System & Auto Box Capacity
- Dealer tire rip-off
- 2009 328xi xenon low beam bulb part #
- Stuck on my RB PCV install
- SOS, Bluetooth, Audio Occasional Failure
- Autovogue alloys?