BMW has taken home second place for the most valuable car brand in the annual BrandZ report. The report was released today with the BMW Brand coming in at a value of $24 billion which is down 2% from last year.
BMW's closest luxury competitor was Mercedes-Benz valued at $17 billion followed by Audi with $5 billion and Lexus with $3 billion.
In case you were wondering who ranked as the most valuable brand worldwide - Apple came in with a vale of $185 billion dollars.
See the full report available here:
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- e93 Southern Nevada pics
- 2009 335i wont start
- 2011 335 Xdrive owners- Feedack/reviews please
- Installed windshield trim upper but looks wrong.
- Satellite radio question
- Summer Blowout on Electric Water Pumps & Kits
- How to set Driver Profile
- adding USB to Proffesional HU - Bluetooth and aux already present
- Paint Chips and Cut into Plastic bumper!! Help!
- Washing engine bay