2014 BMW 3 Series Pricing and Ordering Guides
Model Year 2014 3 Series sedan, wagon and GTs and 4 series coupe rolling off the assembly line starting in July. Everyone wants to know what the pricing and changes are for the coming model year (MY) F30 and what we can expect from the all new 4 series coupe F32.
My 2014 3 Series Sedan, Sport Wagon and GT Info
For MY 2014, the following features are standard:
- Sport leather steering wheel
- Dark Burl Walnut wood trim
- BMW Assist eCall
- BMW TeleServices
Lines for 2014
As of MY 2014, the Modern Line is discontinued. The Line offer will now consist of Sport Line, Luxury Line and M Sport. Other Line changes include:
- Fineline Anthracite wood trim (4CE) is now a no-charge option on Sport Line
- Dakota leather Everest Grey is discontinued on Sport Line
What's New for Options & Packages
- The Technology Package (ZTP) now includes the next generation Navigation Professional System (iDrive 4.2) with touchpad, as well as Advanced Real Time Traffic Information, BMW Online, Remote Services, BMW Apps (for iOS and Android), Enhanced USB and Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration and an instrument cluster with extended content. Pricing is $3,150.
- Driver Assistance Package (ZDA) now includes PDC (508) and rear-view camera (3AG), at a price of $950. As a consequence, both options are no longer offered as stand-alone.
- Driver Assistance Plus Package (ZDB) now includes Active Blind Spot Detection (5AG), Side and Top View Cameras (5DL), Active Driving Assistant (5AS) and Speed Limit Information (8TH), for a price of $1,900.
- The stand-alone Navigation (609) option now includes the touchpad, Advanced Real Time Traffic Information, BMW Online, Remote Services, BMW Apps (for iOS and Android), Enhanced USB and Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration as well as the extended digital instrument cluster. The price of the option is unchanged at $2,150.
- Active Cruise Control with Stop & Go (5DF), previously priced $2,400, is now available for $1,200.
- New option Concierge Services (6AN) available for $250.
- BMW Apps (6NR) is no longer available as stand-alone, but bundled with Technology Package or Navigation.
- Side and Top View Cameras (5DL) is available as a stand-alone option for $750.
- New option M Sport Brakes (2NH) is now available for $650.
Pricing increase for Model year 2014
- 328i pricing increase of $250
- 335i pricing increase of $50
- Destination and handling increased from $895 to $925
Pricing increases on October 1st 2014
- 320i price increase of $200
- 320i xDrive price increase of $200
- 328i price increase of $200
- 328i xDrive price increase of $200
- 335i price increase of $200
- 335i xDrive price increase of $200
- Adtive Hybrid 3 price increase of $200
Model Year 2014 3 Series Pricing Guides
- 2014 320i sedan retail pricing guide
- 2014 3 series sedan 328i and 335i retail pricing guide
- 2014 3 series sport wagon retail pricing guide
- 2014 3 series GT retail pricing guide
Model Year 2014 3 Series Ordering Guides
- 2014 320i sedan ordering guide
- 2014 3 series sedan ordering guide
- 2014 3 series sport wagon ordering guide
- 2014 3 series GT ordering guide
My 2014 4 Series Coupe Info
The all-new BMW 4 Series Coupe marks the beginning of a new era for coupes at BMW. Launched as the latest generation of BMW's sporty mid-size Coupe, the new BMW 4 Series Coupe embodies the very essence of dynamics and aesthetic appeal in the premium segment. The "4" in its title headlines this new product line for the Coupe and emphasizes not only its stand-out design, but that any way you look at it, the new 4 Series Coupe represents something more than its BMW 3 Series cousins – 3+1, if you will. At the same time, as a true BMW Coupe, the new nomenclature brings the new BMW 4 Series Coupe in line with the larger 6 Series and 8 Series Coupes.
Model Year 2014 4 Series Pricing Guides
Model Year 2014 4 Series Order Forms
My 2014 4 Series Convertible Info
The new BMW 4 Series Convertible will be offered in the US as both a 428i, featuring BMW's award-winning TwinPower Turbo 2.0-liter 4-cylinder and as a 435i with the multi-award winning TwinPower Turbo 3.0-liter inline six. Both will feature a standard 8-speed sport automatic transmission. The 428i Convertible will be offered with a choice of rear-wheel drive or with optional xDrive, BMW's intelligent all-wheel drive system, while the 435i Convertible will be available at launch with rear wheel drive. The 2014 BMW 428i Convertible will have a base MSRP of $49,675, and the 2014 BMW 435i Convertible will have a starting price of $55,825. Both prices include $925 destination and handling. The 2014 BMW 4 Series Convertible will arrive in US showrooms in the first quarter of 2014.
Read all about the new 4 Series Convertible here
Model Year 2014 4 Series Convertible Pricing Guides
Model Year 2014 4 Series Convertible Order Forms
More information on the 2014 4 series
- World Premier: The All-New BMW 4 Series Coupe
- BMW 428i 500 mile review
- On track with the 435i at Estoril Circuit in Portugal
- M Performance Parts for the F32 4 Series
- 4 Series (F32) vs. 3 Series (E92) Photo Comparison
- BMW presents the BMW Concept 4 Series Coupe
- BMW F33 4 Series Convertible details leaked
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Any Experience with Automatic Car Adapter & Car Apps (2nd Generation)?
- URGENT HELP NEEDED - BMW 330d M-Sport Convertible
- 2008 335xi Unusual Rear Handling
- 2011 335xdrive msport or 2013 335xdrive msport
- New Ride = New Pics
- Disconnected plug/wire in engine bay
- Rear Window Problem
- 2011 328i xDrive Owner With a Couple Questions
- Need Help Selling 320D
- Run Flats vs. Go Flats