BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

MY 2014 3 Series and 4 Series Pricing and Ordering Guides

106K views 190 replies 83 participants last post by  ROSC00 
#1 · (Edited)
2014 BMW 3 and 4 series details

Model Year 2014 3 Series sedan, wagon and GTs and 4 series coupe rolling off the assembly line starting in July. Everyone wants to know what the pricing and changes are for the coming model year (MY) F30 and what we can expect from the all new 4 series coupe F32.

My 2014 3 Series Sedan, Sport Wagon and GT Info

For MY 2014, the following features are standard:
  • Sport leather steering wheel
  • Dark Burl Walnut wood trim
  • BMW Assist eCall
  • BMW TeleServices

Lines for 2014
As of MY 2014, the Modern Line is discontinued. The Line offer will now consist of Sport Line, Luxury Line and M Sport. Other Line changes include:
  • Fineline Anthracite wood trim (4CE) is now a no-charge option on Sport Line
  • Dakota leather Everest Grey is discontinued on Sport Line

What's New for Options & Packages
  • The Technology Package (ZTP) now includes the next generation Navigation Professional System (iDrive 4.2) with touchpad, as well as Advanced Real Time Traffic Information, BMW Online, Remote Services, BMW Apps (for iOS and Android), Enhanced USB and Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration and an instrument cluster with extended content. Pricing is $3,150.
  • Driver Assistance Package (ZDA) now includes PDC (508) and rear-view camera (3AG), at a price of $950. As a consequence, both options are no longer offered as stand-alone.
  • Driver Assistance Plus Package (ZDB) now includes Active Blind Spot Detection (5AG), Side and Top View Cameras (5DL), Active Driving Assistant (5AS) and Speed Limit Information (8TH), for a price of $1,900.
  • The stand-alone Navigation (609) option now includes the touchpad, Advanced Real Time Traffic Information, BMW Online, Remote Services, BMW Apps (for iOS and Android), Enhanced USB and Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration as well as the extended digital instrument cluster. The price of the option is unchanged at $2,150.
  • Active Cruise Control with Stop & Go (5DF), previously priced $2,400, is now available for $1,200.
  • New option Concierge Services (6AN) available for $250.
  • BMW Apps (6NR) is no longer available as stand-alone, but bundled with Technology Package or Navigation.
  • Side and Top View Cameras (5DL) is available as a stand-alone option for $750.
  • New option M Sport Brakes (2NH) is now available for $650.

Pricing increase for Model year 2014
  • 328i pricing increase of $250
  • 335i pricing increase of $50
  • Destination and handling increased from $895 to $925
** Increased prices are reflected in pricing sheets

Pricing increases on October 1st 2014
  • 320i price increase of $200
  • 320i xDrive price increase of $200
  • 328i price increase of $200
  • 328i xDrive price increase of $200
  • 335i price increase of $200
  • 335i xDrive price increase of $200
  • Adtive Hybrid 3 price increase of $200
** Increased prices are reflected in pricing sheets

Model Year 2014 3 Series Pricing Guides

Model Year 2014 3 Series Ordering Guides

My 2014 4 Series Coupe Info

BMW 4 Series F32

The all-new BMW 4 Series Coupe marks the beginning of a new era for coupes at BMW. Launched as the latest generation of BMW's sporty mid-size Coupe, the new BMW 4 Series Coupe embodies the very essence of dynamics and aesthetic appeal in the premium segment. The "4" in its title headlines this new product line for the Coupe and emphasizes not only its stand-out design, but that any way you look at it, the new 4 Series Coupe represents something more than its BMW 3 Series cousins ***8211; 3+1, if you will. At the same time, as a true BMW Coupe, the new nomenclature brings the new BMW 4 Series Coupe in line with the larger 6 Series and 8 Series Coupes.

Model Year 2014 4 Series Pricing Guides

Model Year 2014 4 Series Order Forms

My 2014 4 Series Convertible Info

BMW 4 Series convertible F33

The new BMW 4 Series Convertible will be offered in the US as both a 428i, featuring BMW's award-winning TwinPower Turbo 2.0-liter 4-cylinder and as a 435i with the multi-award winning TwinPower Turbo 3.0-liter inline six. Both will feature a standard 8-speed sport automatic transmission. The 428i Convertible will be offered with a choice of rear-wheel drive or with optional xDrive, BMW's intelligent all-wheel drive system, while the 435i Convertible will be available at launch with rear wheel drive. The 2014 BMW 428i Convertible will have a base MSRP of $49,675, and the 2014 BMW 435i Convertible will have a starting price of $55,825. Both prices include $925 destination and handling. The 2014 BMW 4 Series Convertible will arrive in US showrooms in the first quarter of 2014.

Read all about the new 4 Series Convertible here

Model Year 2014 4 Series Convertible Pricing Guides

Model Year 2014 4 Series Convertible Order Forms

More information on the 2014 4 series

See less See more
#55 · (Edited)
iDrive 4.2

Is the advanced traffic via SIM card a subscription service that you get for free for 4 years then you have to pay?
Does 2014 have the ability to display exact tire psi for each tire in iDrive?

What's the brake distance shortened between M Sport Brakes vs standard brakes?
Do M Sport brake pads last longer?
From another forum:
Same as the M Performance brakes except for discs.
Front:
4-Piston aluminum fixed-caliper brake 18", lightweight brake discs with interior ventilation and aluminum brake bowl
Brake callipers painted (blue), with M badge

Rear
2-Piston aluminum fixed-caliper brake 18", lightweight brake discs with interior ventilation and aluminum brake bowl

#60 ·
I'm seeing different things in regards to the 6 speed manual being or not being available on the 435i xdrive. Can anyone confirm? The latest press release says 6 speed manual not avail on the 428i xdrive but no mention of 435i xdrive. However the ordering forms which were posted earlier this year showed that the manual not avail on the 435i xdrive but available on the 428i xdrive. I want to get the 435i xdrive with manual.

#61 ·
Please tell me that this car has LED turn signals available as options??!!

#66 ·
As an old marketing and advertising guy, the "sport, modern and luxury" line thing is IMOP a bad marketing gimmick.
(the modern line being dropped is a good sign).

First, consumer assumption should be that any car with the image of BMW and certainly at these prices would be--Sporty, Luxurious AND modern!
Suspect this is a "too clever" by half way to hide prices for what is (except for the sport line) basically non-functional trim.

#70 ·
The 328i sedan invoice pricing is almost exactly .936 of base MSRP. Take that percentage off the 428i MRSP of $40,500 and you get $37,908. Looking at the numbers 7% off MSRP gets you within a few hundred at worst and much closer most of the time. 435i invoice of $42,900 sounds about right to me. MSRP is $46,000.

Tim

#77 ·
Side and Top View Cameras (5DL) is available as a stand-alone option for $750.

Side and Top View Cameras (5DL) is available as a stand-alone option for $750.

The Notes says 5DL requires ZDA Driver Assistance Package.
(3AG Rear-view camera)
(508 Park Distance Control).

#79 ·
Does anyone have the invoice pricing document they can send me for the 4 Series?

#83 ·
MY 2014 3 Series / 4 Series Pricing, Changes, Ordering Guide

I think it is more a matter of if someone is going to share it. Wholesale price sheets are in the order manual- just a different version than the retail ones posted. Bmwconfig doesn't have 14 3 series yet so I am in the same boat. I much prefer knowing what the price is then negotiating and ordering. With the right info- it can be a 10 minute process. Without, it can be much longer and you really never know whether you are giving and getting a fair deal.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#84 ·
I think it is more a matter of if someone is going to share it. Wholesale price sheets are in the order manual- just a different version than the retail ones posted. Bmwconfig doesn't have 14 3 series yet so I am in the same boat. I much prefer knowing what the price is then negotiating and ordering. With the right info- it can be a 10 minute process. Without, it can be much longer and you really never know whether you are giving and getting a fair deal.

Yea, I don't know how we negotiated cars back in the day before we had all of this internet info. You negotiated down to what you thought was a fair price, but you really had no idea. Its so much easier now if you do your homework before going in.

#85 ·
Re: MY 2014 3 Series / 4 Series Pricing, Changes, Ordering Guide

Is the 4 series going to get the full LED headlights?

#90 · (Edited)
Please help with some #s

Getting an 2014335M Sport with MSRP of $53,075
Through ED getting the car at $46,570

I'm ok with the cost of the car but can you please help me understand the fees for driveoff? Based on my experience leasing they seem high by about $500

36Months, 10k per year
MF .00155
Res 61

1st Month $543
Fees in question...
Bank Fee 725
NJMV and Luxury Tax $563.85
Doc Fee $398

Total drive off $2243.99

Really appreciate you guys looking at this!

#92 · (Edited)
New to the forum. I've spent a considerable amount of time reading many of the posts in this forum over the past week. It's an outstanding resource and has helped in the decision process.

I own an 88 M5 and have enjoyed the car quite a bit. Now we are looking to add to the fleet.

I am in the early stages of purchasing a 2014 328i sedan. I understand that 2014 invoice pricing is not readily available but according to what I have read I can estimate the invoice pricing using .936 of the MSRP for the base price and .91 of the options.

Using these numbers I get the following:

Item/ MSRP/ Invoice
2014 328i $37.100 $34,726
Silver $550 $501
M Sport $3,500 $3,185
Driver Assist Pkg $950 $865
Driver Assist + Pkg $1,900 $1,729
Premium Pkg $3,100 $2,821
Tech Pkg $3,150 $2,867
Sport Auto Trans $500 $455
Heated Front Seats $500 $455
HK Audio $875 $796
Anti Theft $400 $364

Total $52,525 $48,762

I assume from this $48,762, I would deduct any incentives and add $925 for Destination and about $500 for registration (California).

Am I on the right track?

Thanks.

JT

#93 ·
Invoice price on a MY2014 328i is $34130.00. I got this off my VIR that include the Wholesale price of everything I had on my order. Your calculation for everything else looks within a dollar of my invoice numbers for those options we have in common. Don't forget to add MACO ~380.00 and Training fees ~180.00 to the final invoice tally to get the true Wholesale price. That may be where the 0.093 came from to estimate the base invoice price that you used. In the end, I think your final number is almost spot on, just don't let someone add the two fees on you twice!!!

Take care.

Cloner

#94 ·
Thanks Cloner.

I'm still off by about $1,500 from the price I was given.

Would you mind sending me a PM with the invoice prices of the options we have in common? I would like to get back to the dealer with a few exact line items instead of all estimates on my options.

JT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.