BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

MY 2014 3 Series and 4 Series Pricing and Ordering Guides

106K views 190 replies 83 participants last post by  ROSC00 
#1 · (Edited)
2014 BMW 3 and 4 series details

Model Year 2014 3 Series sedan, wagon and GTs and 4 series coupe rolling off the assembly line starting in July. Everyone wants to know what the pricing and changes are for the coming model year (MY) F30 and what we can expect from the all new 4 series coupe F32.

My 2014 3 Series Sedan, Sport Wagon and GT Info

For MY 2014, the following features are standard:
  • Sport leather steering wheel
  • Dark Burl Walnut wood trim
  • BMW Assist eCall
  • BMW TeleServices

Lines for 2014
As of MY 2014, the Modern Line is discontinued. The Line offer will now consist of Sport Line, Luxury Line and M Sport. Other Line changes include:
  • Fineline Anthracite wood trim (4CE) is now a no-charge option on Sport Line
  • Dakota leather Everest Grey is discontinued on Sport Line

What's New for Options & Packages
  • The Technology Package (ZTP) now includes the next generation Navigation Professional System (iDrive 4.2) with touchpad, as well as Advanced Real Time Traffic Information, BMW Online, Remote Services, BMW Apps (for iOS and Android), Enhanced USB and Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration and an instrument cluster with extended content. Pricing is $3,150.
  • Driver Assistance Package (ZDA) now includes PDC (508) and rear-view camera (3AG), at a price of $950. As a consequence, both options are no longer offered as stand-alone.
  • Driver Assistance Plus Package (ZDB) now includes Active Blind Spot Detection (5AG), Side and Top View Cameras (5DL), Active Driving Assistant (5AS) and Speed Limit Information (8TH), for a price of $1,900.
  • The stand-alone Navigation (609) option now includes the touchpad, Advanced Real Time Traffic Information, BMW Online, Remote Services, BMW Apps (for iOS and Android), Enhanced USB and Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration as well as the extended digital instrument cluster. The price of the option is unchanged at $2,150.
  • Active Cruise Control with Stop & Go (5DF), previously priced $2,400, is now available for $1,200.
  • New option Concierge Services (6AN) available for $250.
  • BMW Apps (6NR) is no longer available as stand-alone, but bundled with Technology Package or Navigation.
  • Side and Top View Cameras (5DL) is available as a stand-alone option for $750.
  • New option M Sport Brakes (2NH) is now available for $650.

Pricing increase for Model year 2014
  • 328i pricing increase of $250
  • 335i pricing increase of $50
  • Destination and handling increased from $895 to $925
** Increased prices are reflected in pricing sheets

Pricing increases on October 1st 2014
  • 320i price increase of $200
  • 320i xDrive price increase of $200
  • 328i price increase of $200
  • 328i xDrive price increase of $200
  • 335i price increase of $200
  • 335i xDrive price increase of $200
  • Adtive Hybrid 3 price increase of $200
** Increased prices are reflected in pricing sheets

Model Year 2014 3 Series Pricing Guides

Model Year 2014 3 Series Ordering Guides

My 2014 4 Series Coupe Info

BMW 4 Series F32

The all-new BMW 4 Series Coupe marks the beginning of a new era for coupes at BMW. Launched as the latest generation of BMW's sporty mid-size Coupe, the new BMW 4 Series Coupe embodies the very essence of dynamics and aesthetic appeal in the premium segment. The "4" in its title headlines this new product line for the Coupe and emphasizes not only its stand-out design, but that any way you look at it, the new 4 Series Coupe represents something more than its BMW 3 Series cousins ***8211; 3+1, if you will. At the same time, as a true BMW Coupe, the new nomenclature brings the new BMW 4 Series Coupe in line with the larger 6 Series and 8 Series Coupes.

Model Year 2014 4 Series Pricing Guides

Model Year 2014 4 Series Order Forms

My 2014 4 Series Convertible Info

BMW 4 Series convertible F33

The new BMW 4 Series Convertible will be offered in the US as both a 428i, featuring BMW's award-winning TwinPower Turbo 2.0-liter 4-cylinder and as a 435i with the multi-award winning TwinPower Turbo 3.0-liter inline six. Both will feature a standard 8-speed sport automatic transmission. The 428i Convertible will be offered with a choice of rear-wheel drive or with optional xDrive, BMW's intelligent all-wheel drive system, while the 435i Convertible will be available at launch with rear wheel drive. The 2014 BMW 428i Convertible will have a base MSRP of $49,675, and the 2014 BMW 435i Convertible will have a starting price of $55,825. Both prices include $925 destination and handling. The 2014 BMW 4 Series Convertible will arrive in US showrooms in the first quarter of 2014.

Read all about the new 4 Series Convertible here

Model Year 2014 4 Series Convertible Pricing Guides

Model Year 2014 4 Series Convertible Order Forms

More information on the 2014 4 series

See less See more
#104 ·
Are there any sites/references where one can find differences between the M Sport (= 704 from ZSL Sportline) and M Performance Suspension that is supposedly dealer or port installed options (as mentioned on other threads of this forum)? Including the prices on the M performance suspension parts?

#105 ·
Thought I'd post here about my 2014 F30. I got mine in Alpine White, with black interior and the base Dark Burl Walnut Wood Trim. I was very skeptical on the wood and really wanted the Aluminum Trim but ended up ordering the Wood. Let me tell you, the Dark Burl Walnut Wood looks great and I am so glad I went with that. It's unlike the previous versions of the 3 Series. I would compare it to the Anthracite Wood or some option like that. It's almost as dark and looks great with the black interior.

Just throwing it out there for someone who was unable to find some appropriate pictures. I would be happy to post some pictures if someone can give me some instructions.

#106 ·
I'm torn between the interior trim.....yes, please post some pix. Thanks

#126 ·
Hi All,

I love the forums, and have learned a great deal during my research process.:thumbup:

I am ready to order a MY2015 3er for ED pick up in early September. Would you mind recommending someone who specializes in ED/PC who is known for having good customer service, smooth processing, and the best pricing? I'm in Atlanta and understand I can deal with someone out of state.

Are there any pros/cons dealing with someone in state vs out of state?

Does pricing vary when dealing with different ED specialized firms/dealers?

Thanks to those who can help.:)

#108 ·
Tim--Do you know where I can find invoice pricing on MPerformance parts?

#112 ·
First off this is a great resource. Thanks for all the great posts here.

I've done my homework and am pretty close to pulling the trigger. Just got off the phone with a dealer and I feel OK about this deal but wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

2014 328i with
Tech package
Sport Line
Moonroof
Sport Auto Transmission
Heated Seats
And Driver Assistance Package

MSRP: $47,775
Negotiated Price: $41,600
Other Rebates: $1,000
Price After Rebates: $40,600

Lease: 36 months/ 12k milles
Residual: $28,187.25 (59%)
Money Down: $5000 (They didn't break this down but said it included max security deposits)

When I asked about the money factor, the rep said 1.7. That only makes sense to me if she meant that was the annual interest rate. But she kept saying it was 1.7.

Monthly PMT: $385
After tax monthly PMT: $415

This all sounds reasonable to me but I know people on here are much more expert than I. If you have thoughts, please let me know! Thanks!

#115 ·
First off this is a great resource. Thanks for all the great posts here.

I've done my homework and am pretty close to pulling the trigger. Just got off the phone with a dealer and I feel OK about this deal but wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

2014 328i with
Tech package
Sport Line
Moonroof
Sport Auto Transmission
Heated Seats
And Driver Assistance Package

MSRP: $47,775
Negotiated Price: $41,600
Other Rebates: $1,000
Price After Rebates: $40,600

Lease: 36 months/ 12k milles
Residual: $28,187.25 (59%)
Money Down: $5000 (They didn't break this down but said it included max security deposits)

When I asked about the money factor, the rep said 1.7. That only makes sense to me if she meant that was the annual interest rate. But she kept sayting it was 1.7.

Monthly PMT: $385
After tax monthly PMT: $415

This all sounds reasonable to me but I know people on here are much more expert than I. If you have thoughts, please let me know! Thanks!
Typically, when does the next model year info become available (MY2015), and when can ordering begin? I'm planning ED/PC on a 2015 328i M-sport. I would like to do ED in early Sept. Thanks.

#119 ·
I need a little advice on a lease for a 2014 bmw 328 i xdrive
Sticker $50,775
Luxury line
Tech
Metallic paint
Nav
Cold weather
Lighting
Wood trim
36 month/ 15k miles a year/ $3615 down and $529 a month. Good deal???

First bmw lease, I did not get the money factor. First mistake
Pressure since end of month and I was in a rush. Got emergency call
Need to do deal today cause of end of month. They say has to be today.

Having second thoughts. Other dealers where higher on
Lower priced cars with same money down. And even left overs.

I don't have much more info and need quick opinion fair deal or not

#128 ·
Will do. Thanks Tim.

#129 ·
F33 v. E39

Just looking for a little input before I drive a 435. Not one available at local dealer at this time. Does anyone here have opinions to cockpit size of 435 v. E39 M5? Thanks in advance.

#130 ·
Just looking for a little input before I drive a 435. Not one available at local dealer at this time. Does anyone here have opinions to cockpit size of 435 v. E39 M5? Thanks in advance.
I would say it is pretty close to the size of the E39 inside.

You can get a really good feel for the size by sitting in any old F30 328i your dealer has. The 4-series roof is slightly lower... but otherwise a 328i is about identical as far as interior space up front. To me the coupes always feel a little larger inside because you don't have that B pillar just beside your head like in a 3-series.

#134 ·
I've never heard of there being some sort of blackout period between model years where you can't order. If they say it's too late to order a '14, then you should be able to order a '15. We're not there yet though.

#140 ·
I am going to look at a new 428i XDrive. According to TrueCar, equipped with Technology Package and a few other options, the MSRP is $53,650, Factory Invoice is $49,925 , and the TRUECar Price is $48,286. That's $5,364 off of MSRP. That sounds like a pretty good deal - do you think that's accurate? I am going to a dealer this weekend and would love it if I can actually get that price in reality!

#143 ·
Was offered a deal today can anyone chime in and let me know if this sounds cheap or fair or expensive..
2014 bmw 335i xdrive
Fully loaded black on black with m sport nav cold weather driver assistance etc...
Msrp on car was 58,929 with 6500 down, giving me car for 499 a month lease........ 10k miles a year

#144 ·
Wats the best price I can expect for a 2014 335xi customized (fully loaded literally with every possible option the car can come w/ M sport minus the stupid iPhone adapter) at this point? Invoice -500 has been the best I got plus whatever highest incentives from BMW financial when the car is in process. Does this sound good? Thanks

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#146 ·
Went to place my order on Saturday. Took a quote from another dealer for a more expensive car with me, but got the same discount. Got a price lower than what truecar/edmunds/carsdirect says is a good price.
Pretty happy with this. Going in today to finalize order, will probably add the Harman Kardon upgrade.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.