Spray paint all over brand new F30 - not sure if I want to just cry or kill someone
I live in a loft apartment building in Philadelphia. There was recently a dude hired by the building owner to paint steps leading to some apartment doors in the building. He was using a grey spray paint, spraying it all over the place. At some point it crossed my mind that some of that stuff may go over my F30 sitting in the parking lot so I brought it up but the guy said I was completely safe. Today I come out of my apartment, start looking closely and to my despair I discover that indeed there is spray paint all over the car.... already contacted the building owner and went to a car detailing place - they say it "may be possible" to remove it with clay and compound but.... the car is 2 months old. I don't have to tell you guys how I feel about this.... what would you do?!?! Am I going after the building owner to get this resolved? It seems like a logical next step.... I hope somehow I don't have to repaint the whole car...
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Torque specs for deflection pulley
- Defect Code 1042037100 Throttle Response fix for some BMW cars?
- Squeaky drivers seat
- 2010 E90 speaks replacement
- Slow cranking 2011 335i
- Style 159 OEM Wheel for 2006 BMW 330xi
- Dealership installed the DEF tank wrong!
- Anyone try the Nav DVD from E-Bay for $9?
- 2012 328i xdrive wagon reliability
- Coolant Low - Lignt was On - Headasket?? '06 330i