Spray paint all over brand new F30 - not sure if I want to just cry or kill someone
I live in a loft apartment building in Philadelphia. There was recently a dude hired by the building owner to paint steps leading to some apartment doors in the building. He was using a grey spray paint, spraying it all over the place. At some point it crossed my mind that some of that stuff may go over my F30 sitting in the parking lot so I brought it up but the guy said I was completely safe. Today I come out of my apartment, start looking closely and to my despair I discover that indeed there is spray paint all over the car.... already contacted the building owner and went to a car detailing place - they say it "may be possible" to remove it with clay and compound but.... the car is 2 months old. I don't have to tell you guys how I feel about this.... what would you do?!?! Am I going after the building owner to get this resolved? It seems like a logical next step.... I hope somehow I don't have to repaint the whole car...
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Seatbelt Problem
- Trying to hook up aftermarket radio on my 2010 328i BMW. Need help badly
- E92 rear shock "blown"
- Lubricating ventilation fan
- Shift Sector April 2016 BMW Pictures - Extreme Power House
- 2012 328i tech upgrades questions
- ??whistling when accelerating??
- Engine light is on, P2D20
- 2011 LED lights?
- Looking for my first BMW!