The BMW 3 Series Coupe has again earned the Edmunds.com Best Retained Value® award for the $35K-$45K Coupe category. Edmunds determined each model's competitive segment based on body type and sales-weighted average manufacturer suggested retail price of all available styles of that model's body type. Edmunds.com's Best Retained Value® Awards for 2013 recognize brands and models that have the highest projected residual value after five years. In recognizing the BMW 3 Series Coupe, the editors at Edmunds.com noted, “Regardless of body style, the 2013 BMW 3 Series is an impressively well-rounded and highly desirable entry-level luxury car.”
The BMW 3 Series Coupe, which is available as a 240-horsepower 328i Coupe or 300-horsepower 335i Coupe model, combines excellent performance and legendary BMW driving dynamics with class-leading value thanks to its excellent results in retained value and through the BMW Ultimate Service® No Cost maintenance program.
More details on Edmunds.com’s Best Retained Value® Awards can be found at http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/b...alue-cars.html
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Bimmer-tech backup cam installation help - peoria IL
- ABS Light On and Off
- The Clinkining... (E92)
- How Long Did Your Water Pump Last?
- Looking for a good mechanic Huntington NY
- Having problems with windshield trim I installed.
- SES light on after BMS Stage 1
- Any Experience with Automatic Car Adapter & Car Apps (2nd Generation)?
- URGENT HELP NEEDED - BMW 330d M-Sport Convertible
- 2008 335xi Unusual Rear Handling