BMW gives us a walk through of the new iDrive touch controller coming on most 2014 MY BMWs as a part of the ConnectDrive upgrades. The touchpad is integrated into the top of the iDrive knob for easy use and to keep the interior clear of clutter. Phone numbers, contact names and address can be written out directly on the touchpad. The user can seamlessly switch between the touchpad and the controller while information is being entered. The touchpad can also be used to zoom in and out on the interactive map.
This is a nice improvement over the rotary phone approach to entering addresses. Has anyone taking delivery of their 2014 with touch iDrive?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 335i - N55 - Rough Engine Idle, No boost?
- Has anyone with BMW 328i 07 ever had to remove their Aux port I need help getting to
- My first BMW
- performance exhaust question, is it damaged?
- What's wrong with this car
- E90 Inside Door Handle Replacement - Passenger side
- Key Fob Programming
- how do i post a pic in thread??
- E90 permanent 12 volt feed ?
- Should I even bother trying to drive this car in the snow?