BMW gives us a walk through of the new iDrive touch controller coming on most 2014 MY BMWs as a part of the ConnectDrive upgrades. The touchpad is integrated into the top of the iDrive knob for easy use and to keep the interior clear of clutter. Phone numbers, contact names and address can be written out directly on the touchpad. The user can seamlessly switch between the touchpad and the controller while information is being entered. The touchpad can also be used to zoom in and out on the interactive map.
This is a nice improvement over the rotary phone approach to entering addresses. Has anyone taking delivery of their 2014 with touch iDrive?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- My BMW guy cant ID this part on my car
- Can I use this Oil? Nulon 5W30.
- 2006 iDrive vs Double-Din
- E90 tires rubbing please help!!
- 30ff error code, thoughts are how to fix this?
- Details of installing the Cort Hitch 11771
- Lux H8 160 Angel Eyes. Before and After.
- 320i E93 N43 2009 Convertable
- N51/N52 to N54 swap!
- 2007 335i Window Regulator