BMW gives us a walk through of the new iDrive touch controller coming on most 2014 MY BMWs as a part of the ConnectDrive upgrades. The touchpad is integrated into the top of the iDrive knob for easy use and to keep the interior clear of clutter. Phone numbers, contact names and address can be written out directly on the touchpad. The user can seamlessly switch between the touchpad and the controller while information is being entered. The touchpad can also be used to zoom in and out on the interactive map.
This is a nice improvement over the rotary phone approach to entering addresses. Has anyone taking delivery of their 2014 with touch iDrive?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- FOB reading
- One string of the convertible roof cut
- BMW 328i xdrive Brake warning light and service warning light removal
- Where does everybody get their parts from?
- No TCU and radio popping noise PLEASE HELP!
- 2013 BMW 328i Xdrive sportline
- Problems after repair
- E90 knocking noise near power steering and result in torn serpentine belt
- Crank but no start, timing? valvetronic?