BMW gives us a walk through of the new iDrive touch controller coming on most 2014 MY BMWs as a part of the ConnectDrive upgrades. The touchpad is integrated into the top of the iDrive knob for easy use and to keep the interior clear of clutter. Phone numbers, contact names and address can be written out directly on the touchpad. The user can seamlessly switch between the touchpad and the controller while information is being entered. The touchpad can also be used to zoom in and out on the interactive map.
This is a nice improvement over the rotary phone approach to entering addresses. Has anyone taking delivery of their 2014 with touch iDrive?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW 335 IS Lock Beep
- Front rims - 8.5 x 17 with 255/40/17
- oil low 5K
- 335is rocks!!!!!
- Monster Pothole Collision-2010 E90 Sedan
- Missing decal
- Found my issue (power outlet related)
- Concept One Wheels | CS-20 Concave
- ModBargains Customer Spotlight: Ashan’s Sleeper BMW E90 335i
- 08 328i Service engine soon light comes on