BMW gives us a walk through of the new iDrive touch controller coming on most 2014 MY BMWs as a part of the ConnectDrive upgrades. The touchpad is integrated into the top of the iDrive knob for easy use and to keep the interior clear of clutter. Phone numbers, contact names and address can be written out directly on the touchpad. The user can seamlessly switch between the touchpad and the controller while information is being entered. The touchpad can also be used to zoom in and out on the interactive map.
This is a nice improvement over the rotary phone approach to entering addresses. Has anyone taking delivery of their 2014 with touch iDrive?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Replaced thermostat and water pump, now getting P0128 randomly.
- Replacing exhaust pipe wrap - DIY?
- Looking for ideas about this CPO 335i
- 328xi Won't Start
- Need help: dropped wrench extension into the car
- To Trade or Not?
- Looking to sell
- Transmission 2011 328i coupe I think?
- P1415 - Car Stalls
- Yet another headlight post- mystery bulb