BMW gives us a walk through of the new iDrive touch controller coming on most 2014 MY BMWs as a part of the ConnectDrive upgrades. The touchpad is integrated into the top of the iDrive knob for easy use and to keep the interior clear of clutter. Phone numbers, contact names and address can be written out directly on the touchpad. The user can seamlessly switch between the touchpad and the controller while information is being entered. The touchpad can also be used to zoom in and out on the interactive map.
This is a nice improvement over the rotary phone approach to entering addresses. Has anyone taking delivery of their 2014 with touch iDrive?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- e90 N55 engine temp question
- Window tint
- 335d maintenance
- In case your have leaking headlight washers..
- Need advices on my headlights
- 335d differential
- Need some update/upgrade tips.
- Front Lip for M3 Bumper Upgrade
- Wrong transimission fluid used in my BMW 330i - 2010 with GM transmission not ZF