The BMW M3 has come to define the luxury-sport sedan. Over three decades, the M3 has set a standard that's been followed by the likes of Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, and Cadillac.
But where did start? How has it changed? BWS Motorsports' Marc Norris answers those questions and more.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 brake pad squeal, what lubricant to use?
- Very disappointed with radio
- Xenon Headlight Question
- BMW E90 320D Won't Start after Valve Cover Gasket Replacement
- Servicing Question on 2011 335d
- E93 Wagon what years for non X-drive and Manual?
- Need advice
- Engine makes a screeching noise at start
- Average Mileage
- Opinion on new mags!!!