BMW North America Open House This Friday June 14th

by Bimmerfest.com Member - DINAN_GT on June 12, 2013, 5:52 pm
BMW open house

So as a member of the BMW CCA in NJ, I got this email. Hope some of you guys can come! YOU MUST BE A CCA MEMBER HOWEVER. If you would like to join, it is only $48 for one year (refer me: 477510) : Here is what the email said:

BMW North America Open House This Friday!
This Friday June 14, will be our annual BMW North America Open House at its Woodcliff Lake HQ, 250 Chestnut Ridge Rd.

Because of the disastrous weather last Friday night, we will hold what would have been our Biergarten Car Show in the parking lot at Woodcliff Lake, right outside the 250 building -- see map newly attached to the Event Lising on our website for parking arrangements.

The car show will take place starting at 5 PM, and we will divide into the same three groups: Vintage/Classic, Modern, Motorsport, and pass out ballots for members to vote on their favorite BMWs. BMW NA employees will be there to provide parking instructions, but also be aware that other BMW employees will be leaving at around this time, so there will be lots of traffic in both directions. NB: new lower speed limit of 35 MPH enforced on Chestnut Ridge Road!

Between 5 PM and 7 PM, we will also have light catering (sandwiches/wraps), with enough food for the first 200 attendees, so please arrive early!

At 7 PM, all attendees will be divided into four groups, and from 7 PM to 8 PM, BMW NA will conduct four, 15-minute rotating workshop and product tours, topics to include the M Carbon Ceramic Brake System, the all-new BMW X5, a BMW i Update, and a 3 Series Update. (We ask that you stay within your assigned groups.)

If you have never been to BMW NA HQ before, here's your chance to see their training facility and meet some of the key representatives of BMW in the US. In the past, we have also been privileged to be treated to a sneak preview of something totally new from BMW. Will that be repeated this time? We don't know -- but we can hope!. You'll just have to come along to find out.

At 8 PM, we will all reconvene for a group Q&A, leading up to departure at 8:30 PM. BMW NA always puts on a great program for us, so this is an event to be sure not to miss!

PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED. Thank you.

Leave a Comment

You must be a registered member to comment on stories. Please take a moment to register for your free account now. If you already have an account, log in using fields below.

8 responses to BMW North America Open House This Friday June 14th

tim330i commented:
June 13, 2013, 12:35 pm

Thanks for posting this, put it up on the home page to get more attendees. Will you (or someone else) provide a write up and pictures? I'm sure anyone who can't make it would love to see how it went.

Tim
se7en commented:
June 13, 2013, 1:01 pm

Oh wow thanks for this, I'll try to shoot out of work and head up there.
DINAN_GT commented:
June 13, 2013, 5:15 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim330i View Post
Thanks for posting this, put it up on the home page to get more attendees. Will you (or someone else) provide a write up and pictures? I'm sure anyone who can't make it would love to see how it went.

Tim
Yes, I will be posting a write up with pics which will be featured on the Homepage of Bimmerpost
tim330i commented:
June 13, 2013, 5:51 pm

Please post it here as well!
Bemo commented:
June 13, 2013, 11:36 pm

Look us up, Dinan. We will be there, with our GT! (CT license plates)
DINAN_GT commented:
June 13, 2013, 11:38 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bemo View Post
Look us up, Dinan. We will be there, with our GT! (CT license plates)
Will do! Make sure you are part of the CCA, and if you would like you could join our caravan tommorow at 3:45 at Liberty State Park in Jersey City. It's a very nice drive up there.
gbelton commented:
June 14, 2013, 4:57 pm

3 min left... BMW Time. LOL
tim330i commented:
June 18, 2013, 3:31 pm

How was it? Can we get a write up and pictures?

Tim