BMW 4 Series Comes with Optional M Sport Package
BMW just released the details on the all new 2014 4 series coupe. An enthusiast favorite is the M sports package which is available from the launch at the end of the summer. The M sport package for the 4 series includes an M aerodynamics including numerous body components (front apron with large air intakes, rear bumper with diffuser, side skirts) and high-gloss Shadow Line trim. The exterior paint shade Estoril Blue Metallic is available only with M Sport on the 4 Series Coupe. M Sport is further distinguished by 18-inch or optional 19-inch light-alloy wheels (435i only) in M design. Inside, features such as M door sill finishers, an M leather steering wheel and an M driver's footrest complete the atmosphere. Technical features of this package include M Sport suspension (rear-wheel drive models only) and M Sport Brakes (also a stand-alone option on all 435i Coupes and an optional upgrade on 428i Coupe when M Sport is chosen) which includes calipers painted in blue finish.
Read more about the 2014 4 Series Coupe
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Best place to get service? - RGV
- Thoughts / Opinions? 2014 335 M-Sport vs. 2012 335 M-Sport
- Performance Exhaust Tip Cleaning
- Troubles with my 2006 325i
- Exterior light bulb warning light
- Replaced thermostat and water pump, now getting P0128 randomly.
- Replacing exhaust pipe wrap - DIY?
- Looking for ideas about this CPO 335i
- 328xi Won't Start
- Need help: dropped wrench extension into the car