BMW 4 Series Comes with Optional M Sport Package
BMW just released the details on the all new 2014 4 series coupe. An enthusiast favorite is the M sports package which is available from the launch at the end of the summer. The M sport package for the 4 series includes an M aerodynamics including numerous body components (front apron with large air intakes, rear bumper with diffuser, side skirts) and high-gloss Shadow Line trim. The exterior paint shade Estoril Blue Metallic is available only with M Sport on the 4 Series Coupe. M Sport is further distinguished by 18-inch or optional 19-inch light-alloy wheels (435i only) in M design. Inside, features such as M door sill finishers, an M leather steering wheel and an M driver's footrest complete the atmosphere. Technical features of this package include M Sport suspension (rear-wheel drive models only) and M Sport Brakes (also a stand-alone option on all 435i Coupes and an optional upgrade on 428i Coupe when M Sport is chosen) which includes calipers painted in blue finish.
Read more about the 2014 4 Series Coupe
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Which 2011 Coupe to Buy - 328 or 335 ???
- Transmission shifting hard when car is warmed up
- Faulty speedo, fuel gauge plus more
- Fitting LCI headlights to pre-LCI 328xi
- 2007 e93 update angel eyes with LED
- Windshield wipers alignment
- Which engine is more reliable?
- Lavish Motoring E90 328i TiAG
- Lavish Motoring TiAG E90
- 2012 E92 328i xdrive coupe headlights - help replacing