BMW 4 Series Comes with Optional M Sport Package
BMW just released the details on the all new 2014 4 series coupe. An enthusiast favorite is the M sports package which is available from the launch at the end of the summer. The M sport package for the 4 series includes an M aerodynamics including numerous body components (front apron with large air intakes, rear bumper with diffuser, side skirts) and high-gloss Shadow Line trim. The exterior paint shade Estoril Blue Metallic is available only with M Sport on the 4 Series Coupe. M Sport is further distinguished by 18-inch or optional 19-inch light-alloy wheels (435i only) in M design. Inside, features such as M door sill finishers, an M leather steering wheel and an M driver's footrest complete the atmosphere. Technical features of this package include M Sport suspension (rear-wheel drive models only) and M Sport Brakes (also a stand-alone option on all 435i Coupes and an optional upgrade on 428i Coupe when M Sport is chosen) which includes calipers painted in blue finish.
Read more about the 2014 4 Series Coupe
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- I thought I saw a recall post...
- 2009 328i won't start
- Turn Signal Issues / Headlight Upgrade Questions
- MY BMW 328i 2008 wont start
- E92 heater/fan problems 335i HELP PLEASE :)
- Heard from the guy who bought my 2009 335xi last year
- 2007 328xi angel eyes
- Trading Vehicles question!!
- Expected behavior or sign of something else
- Parts Required for my 2008 BMW 320i