BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

I made a newer BMW Remote App - Gauging Interest

30K views 120 replies 77 participants last post by  mayank 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
better BMW remote app

Hey guys, I hated the My BMW Remote app, so I built a new version of it for iPhone. I am here to gauge interest of me releasing it to the App Store.

I am definitely considering getting some beta testers as I only have a 2013 X5d, and need other people with different cars to test out additional functionality.

Anyway, you can read more about it here: http://natelyman.com/the-my-bmw-remote-app-stinks-so-i-fixed-it/_a_

#90 ·
Quick question, when I log in to my bmw remote app, it gives me an option to choose which of my cars to connect to, as of right now when I log in to your app I can only control my 335d, is there a setting to switch cars?

Delvi.

#96 ·
Hi Nate,

Would love a copy of this app. Signed up for Test Flight. How do I get you my info?
Same here -- I have signed up with TestFlight, just waiting for the opportunity to test your app. I use the BMW one a lot and it is cumbersome. Typically I have to copy an address from the calendar, or on the unique chance it opens within maps, I have to copy from there then paste in the BMW app, find, select to send to car (still faster than typing through the iDrive) but still...hope your app works much better! BTW I have a 2011 M3

#94 ·
Hi Nate,
I'm interested in beta testing. I have a 2012 Z4 and a 2013 X5. Do you support multiple cars yet?

I've signed up for test flight. What is the next step to get involved?

MEL

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.