The latest must have M-accessory: M License Plate Frame
BMW is pleased to announce new M branded license plate frames for the driving enthusiast. These high-quality frames are sure to excite all fans of the Ultimate Driving Machine. Perfect as a gift or even to treat yourself, these frames deliver the quality and prestige a BMW owner demand.
Yes, you read that right. BMW has officially announced that M now stands for Marketing. To be fair this might not be as bad as the M bicycle they rolled out a few years ago. Read on for more exciting M performance enhancing features of the new license plate frame.
- Complete the look of BMW M Performance equipped vehicles with this license plate frame.
- This REAL Carbon Fiber license plate frame is hand-finished and hand-cured.
- Sealed in automotive grade UV-resistant polyurethane to prevent yellowing.
- Extremely strong and lightweight - the hallmark of Carbon Fiber.
- Tested on the famed Nurburgring Nordschleife.
- The frame comes complete with matching mounting hardware-hiders to complete the look.
- Makes a great finishing piece for owners of the Carbon Interior Kit or Carbon Rear Spoiler
- Powered by M License Plate is made from anodized stainless steel for excellent looks and longevity.
I made one of those up, post your guess below.
All joking aside it is a good looking license plate frame. I just wish they wouldn't over sell it as some amazing BMW M inspired product. For those that are thinking about one here are the P/Ns and pricing.
New M Performance License Plate Frames Pricing
- M Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame - P/N 82 11 2 348 413 - MSRP $110
- Powered by M Stainless Steel License Plate Frame - P/N 82 11 2 348 414 - MSRP $60
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- New Shocks vs. Blown Shocks VIDEO
- Change plugs at 20,000 on an N54 engine?
- buying demo
- can't figure out what the notification is
- My foglight dilemma
- BMW 328xi 2007 misfire cant find the problem, any tips?
- Cylinder problem
- Please help if you can
- Heated M-Sport steering wheel and matching perforated gear shift knob
- 2006 325i Can't Pinpoint Misfire