A week ago, we had our first look at the official pictures of the new BMW 4 Series Coupe. Now there is a new report via bimmertoday.del indicating that the 2 Series will first be shown in official photos around the Frankfurt Auto Show this September.
The United States will see a 228i model featuring the N20 4-cylinder model as well as an M235i that will most likely use the power powerful 6-cylinder N55 engine. As we reported earlier, the 2 Series models will start production in November 2013 - which makes the March 2014 launch date believable.
If neither the 228i or M235i get you excited, maybe the rumor of an M2 version will get you going. Rumors are already circulating about the potential launch of an M2 version in 2015 for those looking for something with even more power.
Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com for the latest coverage in the upcoming weeks.
UPDATE: Official details on the 2014 F22 BMW 2 Series Coupe are now available
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2009 335 xdrive sedan
- Rohana RC10
- Questions regarding maintenance for my bimmer.
- 2009 328I keep or sell?
- new tires!
- Type of ignition coils for a 2009 E92 ???
- radiator fan running at high speed
- More Reliable LCI 320i 2009 or the normal 320i 2009?
- Anyone know what bulb to match fog light to Angel Eyes?
- Strange transmission question?