After a two-year hiatus, the M6 is back with a more athletic stance and contemporary styling. Vorsteiner is pleased to announce a new tuning program for the BMW F13 M6. It is a total solution to accentuate the lines of M6 beast and make it stand out from all others.
Up front gets an add-on spoiler, the design is subtle but very effective for directing airflow and adding down force. It gives a lower stance for the vehicle while being functional and enhancing performance capabilities.
The sophisticated lines are continued with the add-on side skirts giving it a lower more aggressive stance. Assisting in keeping the vehicle well balanced, the side skirts are more than just a visual enhancement. The additional skirt pieces create down force to help keep the rubber on the road at all speeds.
Adding to the perfection and performance is the rear diffuser. This muscular piece attaches seamlessly to the rear bumper and features four extended aero fins and an upper splitter tunnel. The rear diffuser reduces turbulence and improves airflow from under the vehicle while the top splitter creates down force.
Completing the aero kit is the trunk lid spoiler. It creates additional rear down force while enhancing the style of the M6. It does more than its job while not detracting from the beauty of the factory lines. All aero components are built to perfection from pre-preg carbon fiber
To finish the look a set of stunning 21 inch VSE-003 forged aluminum wheels are added. The VSE-003 wheels are a 5 twin spoke design that retains the factory tire pressure monitoring system. The wheels are engineered to minimize unsprung weight for improved vehicle handling and performance.
The F13 M6 tuning program includes:
- Carbon Fiber Pre-Preg Add-On Front Spoiler
- Carbon Fiber Pre-Preg Add-On Side Skirts
- Carbon Fiber Pre-Preg Add-On Rear Diffuser
- Carbon Fiber Pre-Preg Add-On Boot Lid Spoiler
- 21 inch VSE-003 Forged Monoblock Wheels
Get more information from Vorsteiner.com
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- HELP! Overheating issue lead to VCG failure, after fixing VCG now new problems!
- N55 AR 4" catless downpipe fitment issue! PLEASE HELP
- Universal lip kit
- Great prices on parts at Roadshow BMW
- Transmission and differential fluid
- Help! Expected maintenance costs for 2008 328i 85,000 miles?
- FS: all weather mats / trunk liner / key case
- 2006 325xi base model
- Adaptive Headlight Problem diagnosing question