BMW has officially revealed the 4 Series coupe but we have yet to see it in public, until now. Bimmertoday.de reader Tom spied this M Sport 435i in Jet Black completely exposed near Munich. The official press photos of the 4 Series coupe did not do it justice, in person and on the road the 4 Series is a much more attractive car.
The official 4 Series photos from BMW are over processed, from funny angles or aren't in the best colors. Seeing this 435i on the city streets reinforces what I thought the first time I saw the 4 series concept coupe at Detroit, that the 4 series is going to be a hot looking car.
Seeing the 4 Series coupe in the real world do you like it more or less then the official BMW photos?
Read more about the BMW 4 Series Coupe
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Nav Screen works no sound/ door chime from speakers
- Harmonic Balancer or Power steering pump?
- BMW 335i 2009 @ Carmax
- E92 335i throttle body sound wire
- New Shocks vs. Blown Shocks VIDEO
- Change plugs at 20,000 on an N54 engine?
- buying demo
- can't figure out what the notification is
- My foglight dilemma
- BMW 328xi 2007 misfire cant find the problem, any tips?