BMW has officially revealed the 4 Series coupe but we have yet to see it in public, until now. Bimmertoday.de reader Tom spied this M Sport 435i in Jet Black completely exposed near Munich. The official press photos of the 4 Series coupe did not do it justice, in person and on the road the 4 Series is a much more attractive car.
The official 4 Series photos from BMW are over processed, from funny angles or aren't in the best colors. Seeing this 435i on the city streets reinforces what I thought the first time I saw the 4 series concept coupe at Detroit, that the 4 series is going to be a hot looking car.
Seeing the 4 Series coupe in the real world do you like it more or less then the official BMW photos?
Read more about the BMW 4 Series Coupe
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Rotella 5w40 in my e90?
- 328i e92 exhaust change?
- To buff or to repaint my bumper
- Coolant smell when I turn on the heat.
- 2010 bmw 328i coupe smoke from oil cap at startup
- High Performance Breaks - Upgrade
- Downpipe for 335i
- BMW 320i Muffler Delete Advice Needed (Video Included)
- Hard to start in the Morning