BMW has officially revealed the 4 Series coupe but we have yet to see it in public, until now. Bimmertoday.de reader Tom spied this M Sport 435i in Jet Black completely exposed near Munich. The official press photos of the 4 Series coupe did not do it justice, in person and on the road the 4 Series is a much more attractive car.
The official 4 Series photos from BMW are over processed, from funny angles or aren't in the best colors. Seeing this 435i on the city streets reinforces what I thought the first time I saw the 4 series concept coupe at Detroit, that the 4 series is going to be a hot looking car.
Seeing the 4 Series coupe in the real world do you like it more or less then the official BMW photos?
Read more about the BMW 4 Series Coupe
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- JB4 N55 Stage 2 - Trade Type A for Type B Harness
- How to unlock the car?? HELP!
- Creator C110 Fault Code Scanner E90-93
- Replacement radio cost for 2011 328i
- 335I n54 downpipes for sale who's interested
- replacement differential for 2007 E90 sedan
- New BMW owner
- Need assistance with radio issue
- Auto bmw mechanic
- Bmw overheating and Lou d fan noise, no air from AC vent.