BMW has officially revealed the 4 Series coupe but we have yet to see it in public, until now. Bimmertoday.de reader Tom spied this M Sport 435i in Jet Black completely exposed near Munich. The official press photos of the 4 Series coupe did not do it justice, in person and on the road the 4 Series is a much more attractive car.
The official 4 Series photos from BMW are over processed, from funny angles or aren't in the best colors. Seeing this 435i on the city streets reinforces what I thought the first time I saw the 4 series concept coupe at Detroit, that the 4 series is going to be a hot looking car.
Seeing the 4 Series coupe in the real world do you like it more or less then the official BMW photos?
Read more about the BMW 4 Series Coupe
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Do the bmw roundels get ripped off frequently?
- Soliciting intake recommendations
- I saw some old ladies get out of a black e90 today.
- M3 Issues with DCS
- DSC/DBC/FTM/CC Engine Fault... Please Help!
- We're not all jerks, it seems
- How can I remove E93 battery tray?
- Indy recommendation for upgrading my integration level in bay area
- Bought 2006 BMW 330xi, had some questions !