BMW has officially revealed the 4 Series coupe but we have yet to see it in public, until now. Bimmertoday.de reader Tom spied this M Sport 435i in Jet Black completely exposed near Munich. The official press photos of the 4 Series coupe did not do it justice, in person and on the road the 4 Series is a much more attractive car.
The official 4 Series photos from BMW are over processed, from funny angles or aren't in the best colors. Seeing this 435i on the city streets reinforces what I thought the first time I saw the 4 series concept coupe at Detroit, that the 4 series is going to be a hot looking car.
Seeing the 4 Series coupe in the real world do you like it more or less then the official BMW photos?
Read more about the BMW 4 Series Coupe
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- (SoCal) E93 Pre-lci M3 Style Front Bumper-NEW
- How do I learn to use paddle shift?
- DYNAVIN N6 Multimedia GPS System, New for mid-2014....OFFICIAL THREAD>>>>
- 2008 M3 DCT vs 2007 328i vs 2009 335i
- Need advise with lowering my E90 xi
- 2in pothole
- Inexpensive Chrome Tip mod
- The Tire Eater
- 328xi transmission problems