The E23 - The First BMW 7 Series
In 1977 BMW rolled out the first ever 7 series, the E23. Build on BMWs foundations of driving pleasure and comfort. The first generation of the BMW 7 Series became the benchmark for special equipment and luxury.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Exciting Driving When You're Alternator Goes Bad
- Tire and slight vibration from front tires
- Curious about the common problem: Oil Filter Housing Gasket
- Three times a charm?
- Help with finding spec, VIN included.
- Pure N54 Stage 2 Turbos Now Available - 680 whp / 625 wtq
- WTB:Spare Tire 18' for 3/series
- BMW e92 Door lock failed (Locked Inside)
- Restrain System Malfunction!
- Does dealership oil change include brake fluid?