The E23 - The First BMW 7 Series
In 1977 BMW rolled out the first ever 7 series, the E23. Build on BMWs foundations of driving pleasure and comfort. The first generation of the BMW 7 Series became the benchmark for special equipment and luxury.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- non-retracting shoulder harness- Coupe
- Banner Battery Recall - 3 Series (E93 & E9?)
- Key fob isn't working. Please help find replacement part
- Transmission DOA at 67K ?
- Can you damage your suspension at the racetrack?
- E90 back end jumps around after alignment
- Error Code P2610
- Help Need K-D-CAN cable quick
- Cost for alignment?