The E23 - The First BMW 7 Series
In 1977 BMW rolled out the first ever 7 series, the E23. Build on BMWs foundations of driving pleasure and comfort. The first generation of the BMW 7 Series became the benchmark for special equipment and luxury.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Tire pressure warning-which tire?
- 2011 E90 N55 still under warrenty
- Thermostat and oil cooler
- Bmw 335d severe powerloss no indications
- Installing additional lights on e90, need to know where to draw power from.
- symbol and resetting service light
- E9x wheels: 193M, 287, 189
- 335i misfire and stall
- Joining the club
- Looking to purchase an E92, need advice.