Special Sakhir Orange Paint Now Available with 6 Series M Sport

by Mark Jurista on July 16, 2013, 8:58 am
6 Series M Sport Sakhir Orange

If anyone out there has been holding off ordering their 6 Series M Sport because they really wanted Sakhir Orange - wait no more. Now through December 2013, you can order both Sakhir Orange paint as well as BMW Individual upholstery in fine grain Opal White Full Merino Leather with contrast stitching and accents in Sakhir Orange.

This is a limited time offering so go talk to your preferred BMW dealer to get your order in and let us know if you do!

8 responses to Special Sakhir Orange Paint Now Available with 6 Series M Sport

TopDownInFL commented:
July 16, 2013, 11:13 am

Nice!!!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
southern6er22 commented:
July 16, 2013, 3:11 pm

Such a cool color.

Attachment 387000Attachment 387001

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
TopDownInFL commented:
July 16, 2013, 4:27 pm

I showed my wife an M6 in that color and she said she wouldn't step foot into that car.

Man, I'm going to miss her...

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
pix335i commented:
July 16, 2013, 4:38 pm

I think it is an awesome color but it also shows off enough to get the wrong kind of attention sometimes. That being said, I would certainly be tempted to order that color!
southern6er22 commented:
July 16, 2013, 4:40 pm

I think it's definitely an M3/M6 color more than a 650i color. Might be trying a bit too hard...

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
bfv commented:
July 16, 2013, 8:01 pm

@ southern

Cool pics, where did you snapped them? I wish if there was less glare
southern6er22 commented:
July 16, 2013, 8:58 pm

Took those while I was at the PC doing the 2-day M School last February. Not my best photography work.

There are a couple of videos on my YouTube channel showing these cars in motion on the handling courses.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Ace535i commented:
July 19, 2013, 4:14 am

I'll take o e in Sahkir orange.....all the attention!

Any pictures of the white opal interior that goes with it?