Motor Trend just sat down with Friedrich Nitschke, managing director, BMW M GmbH and the great news is that we will be seeing the M3 and M4 at the Detroit Auto Show in 2014. There are a lot of other interesting pieces of information so it is well worth a read.
MT: That's twice you have called it the "new M3." We were expecting M4.
FN: Well the M3 is the icon, everybody is waiting for the fifth generation and I will bring one for absolutely certain, a sedan. Yes the coupe and convertible will be called M4.
MT: But the M4 coupe is first?
FN: I think both M3 and M4 will be at the Detroit Show.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- P05ce Engine Code
- Slight Steering Wheel Wobble with aftermarket rims/tyres
- Should I buy this?
- CPO warranty
- Selling E91 on eBay
- Slight little bump feeling when coming to a complete stop w/steptronic
- what to expect at the bmw service appointment
- i love my new to me e91 m wagon
- e91 320d thinking its over heating and goes limp mode(15mph tops) when first start
- My new BMW !!!!!!