Motor Trend just sat down with Friedrich Nitschke, managing director, BMW M GmbH and the great news is that we will be seeing the M3 and M4 at the Detroit Auto Show in 2014. There are a lot of other interesting pieces of information so it is well worth a read.
MT: That's twice you have called it the "new M3." We were expecting M4.
FN: Well the M3 is the icon, everybody is waiting for the fifth generation and I will bring one for absolutely certain, a sedan. Yes the coupe and convertible will be called M4.
MT: But the M4 coupe is first?
FN: I think both M3 and M4 will be at the Detroit Show.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Why are there different part numbers for the same part?
- License plate mounts
- How do I keep the stereo from shutting off?
- 2007 335xi codes - my turn!!! Help Help!!!
- My BMW saved my life.
- Buying a BMW 328i
- Indicator and Fog lights; Front windows (E90) 2010
- Front driver window can go down, but not up
- headlight issues
- Waste gate recall 335i