Motor Trend just sat down with Friedrich Nitschke, managing director, BMW M GmbH and the great news is that we will be seeing the M3 and M4 at the Detroit Auto Show in 2014. There are a lot of other interesting pieces of information so it is well worth a read.
MT: That's twice you have called it the "new M3." We were expecting M4.
FN: Well the M3 is the icon, everybody is waiting for the fifth generation and I will bring one for absolutely certain, a sedan. Yes the coupe and convertible will be called M4.
MT: But the M4 coupe is first?
FN: I think both M3 and M4 will be at the Detroit Show.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 328xi angel eyes
- Trading Vehicles question!!
- Expected behavior or sign of something else
- Parts Required for my 2008 BMW 320i
- Eonon GA5165F with Android: comments?
- Hello All!
- 07 328i oil leak from oil pan gasket. Can I seal it from outside or use lucas?
- headlamp assembly
- Are Yokohama Yokohama ADVAN Sport A/S tires good?
- Forum Discounts