Motor Trend just sat down with Friedrich Nitschke, managing director, BMW M GmbH and the great news is that we will be seeing the M3 and M4 at the Detroit Auto Show in 2014. There are a lot of other interesting pieces of information so it is well worth a read.
MT: That's twice you have called it the "new M3." We were expecting M4.
FN: Well the M3 is the icon, everybody is waiting for the fifth generation and I will bring one for absolutely certain, a sedan. Yes the coupe and convertible will be called M4.
MT: But the M4 coupe is first?
FN: I think both M3 and M4 will be at the Detroit Show.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- coding newbie
- Is suspension covered under 4years new car warranty
- Need help in identifying symbols on dashboard
- audio question
- Vossen Wheels Hankook Tires For Sale
- 335i issues on recall/refund
- Painted My Calipers and Wheels
- Replacing E90 328XI Shocks
- Added M3 steering wheel to my e93
- Does the Amplifier have a fan?