Motor Trend just sat down with Friedrich Nitschke, managing director, BMW M GmbH and the great news is that we will be seeing the M3 and M4 at the Detroit Auto Show in 2014. There are a lot of other interesting pieces of information so it is well worth a read.
MT: That's twice you have called it the "new M3." We were expecting M4.
FN: Well the M3 is the icon, everybody is waiting for the fifth generation and I will bring one for absolutely certain, a sedan. Yes the coupe and convertible will be called M4.
MT: But the M4 coupe is first?
FN: I think both M3 and M4 will be at the Detroit Show.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Combox coding fun inside !
- Please help me save my transmission!
- Do I need rotors?
- 2008 BMW 335i - Solenoid Valves
- Should I buy this E90? List of codes and description of condition
- All season tires?
- Start the car without the key
- Has anyone ever converted Xenon headlights to Halogen?
- X3 2009 rear wiper issues