Motor Trend just sat down with Friedrich Nitschke, managing director, BMW M GmbH and the great news is that we will be seeing the M3 and M4 at the Detroit Auto Show in 2014. There are a lot of other interesting pieces of information so it is well worth a read.
MT: That's twice you have called it the "new M3." We were expecting M4.
FN: Well the M3 is the icon, everybody is waiting for the fifth generation and I will bring one for absolutely certain, a sedan. Yes the coupe and convertible will be called M4.
MT: But the M4 coupe is first?
FN: I think both M3 and M4 will be at the Detroit Show.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Engine tuning over longer before starting?r
- New owner of E90 335i, issues to fix on car...
- BMW access control Keyless entry/ FOB programming issue
- Bmw 325i 2006 overheat
- Date/Time disappears on Stereo display
- Faded Plastic Headlamp Restoration
- N54 gas usage at idle
- camshaft sizing tool
- Will these rims fit on a 335is?
- misfire under load at low revs