2014 BMW M235i to Get LSD - Faster than 1 Series M Coupe
According to a report from AutoExpress, there is some exciting news about the upcoming M235i that will probably get you even more excited about this upcoming model.
"I have just signed off the M235i's M Sport performance kit, which will include a proper limited slip differential. I'm just working out whether to make this an option on all models.
The M235i is as close a spiritual successor to the 2002ti that we've had. My initial benchmark was that it will be faster than the BMW 1M Coupe around the Nurburgring, which it is.
The 4 Series body is stiffer than the 3 Series', and the 2 Series is the same over the 1 Series. The handling of the 1M was too snappy, but the 2 Series has a longer wheelbase and the proportions are better. However, we did take the 18-inch wheels and special Michelin tyres from the 1M for the M235i, as they offer better performance than the 19-inch versions."
Who can't wait to find out more about the M235i? I know I am excited.
Read more about the all new 2014 F22 BMW 2 Series coupe
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E92 day zero problems.......oil leak
- What warranty would you pick
- Coolant Leak O-ring
- Looking at 2008 335I
- 2006 330i Seatbelt problem
- Avoiding having the dealer wash the car when it is in for service.
- Brake changing - unable to get the drivers side to bleed after trying for at least 30
- 07 328xi a/c port
- Recharge 328xi A/C
- HELP!! Anyone with experience fighting claims with after market warranty.