Photo Comparison: M4 and the 4 Series w/ M Performance Parts
Might as well cover all the bases. The 4 Series decked out in M Performance parts is a real looker, especially in white with the contrasting carbon bits. Impressive. On the other hand you have the M4 Concept. The M4 Concept is wide, low and in your face. I'm sure the color helps a little. Color aside, both look the business, grinning from fender to fender, ready to do battle. Which is your weapon of choice?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Buying 335 or 328, help me decide
- Error Code 0806?
- Black Chrome exhaust tips?
- Passenger restraint malfunction
- Climate control question
- Grease covering engine compartment...normal?
- Anyone have an E90 halogen --> bi-Xenon
- To JB4 or not to JB4
- New to this. Questions, please help if you can :)
- Cigarette lighter fuse