Photo Comparison: M4 and the 4 Series w/ M Performance Parts
Might as well cover all the bases. The 4 Series decked out in M Performance parts is a real looker, especially in white with the contrasting carbon bits. Impressive. On the other hand you have the M4 Concept. The M4 Concept is wide, low and in your face. I'm sure the color helps a little. Color aside, both look the business, grinning from fender to fender, ready to do battle. Which is your weapon of choice?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Tire Time
- Rear-ended in my less than 1 month old 335i
- Installing rearview camera on 2008 BMW 335i Convertible with Navigation
- Broken Rear Window Wont Go Up
- Belt tensioner
- Corner Delete
- Buying a lift for my rides - how you like THIS?
- Opinion - get the ///M trim with the steering wheel?
- N52 Vanos Solenoid HELP!
- Little strip on the roof right next to sun roof is missing