Photo Comparison: M4 and the 4 Series w/ M Performance Parts
Might as well cover all the bases. The 4 Series decked out in M Performance parts is a real looker, especially in white with the contrasting carbon bits. Impressive. On the other hand you have the M4 Concept. The M4 Concept is wide, low and in your face. I'm sure the color helps a little. Color aside, both look the business, grinning from fender to fender, ready to do battle. Which is your weapon of choice?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Going Black on Black! E92 325i!
- E93 Convertible top cable diagram
- Roar noise at 1500 rpm (e90 lci n47)
- Ball Joint Tool?
- N51 Eccentric shaft sensor question
- CAS/ ECU issues
- E92 - CC ID-385 - Power Steering Failure
- 2006 325i
- Radio problems: 2011 328i low static coming thru speakers when car has power
- Wonderful feeling