Photo Comparison: M4 and the 4 Series w/ M Performance Parts
Might as well cover all the bases. The 4 Series decked out in M Performance parts is a real looker, especially in white with the contrasting carbon bits. Impressive. On the other hand you have the M4 Concept. The M4 Concept is wide, low and in your face. I'm sure the color helps a little. Color aside, both look the business, grinning from fender to fender, ready to do battle. Which is your weapon of choice?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Engine Light \ Fuel Pressure?
- Buying decision - 2010 vs 2011
- Noise from my front left side only when Turing right
- Front crankshaft seal
- My e92 :) rims and vinyl wrapped
- Next time you get a PDR that requires removal of an interior panel...
- new wheels on my e93
- 2007 328i Thermostat questions??
- Anybody have experince with the fitment/lack therof of aftermarket downpipes?