Photo Comparison: M4 and the 4 Series w/ M Performance Parts
Might as well cover all the bases. The 4 Series decked out in M Performance parts is a real looker, especially in white with the contrasting carbon bits. Impressive. On the other hand you have the M4 Concept. The M4 Concept is wide, low and in your face. I'm sure the color helps a little. Color aside, both look the business, grinning from fender to fender, ready to do battle. Which is your weapon of choice?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Trading Vehicles question!!
- Expected behavior or sign of something else
- Parts Required for my 2008 BMW 320i
- Eonon GA5165F with Android: comments?
- Hello All!
- 07 328i oil leak from oil pan gasket. Can I seal it from outside or use lucas?
- headlamp assembly
- Are Yokohama Yokohama ADVAN Sport A/S tires good?
- Forum Discounts
- Considering '13 328 Vert Purchase - ?s