Photo Comparison: M4 and the 4 Series w/ M Performance Parts
Might as well cover all the bases. The 4 Series decked out in M Performance parts is a real looker, especially in white with the contrasting carbon bits. Impressive. On the other hand you have the M4 Concept. The M4 Concept is wide, low and in your face. I'm sure the color helps a little. Color aside, both look the business, grinning from fender to fender, ready to do battle. Which is your weapon of choice?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Battery tender
- No Messages Displayed from Iphone S5 in Office I-Drive
- What happens when you don't change your oil...
- change mpg to miles to empty on dashboard
- My first post and first question.
- OEM Coils & Plugs?
- Bought a 2011 328i with auto trans. As a stick driver, it fees weird. Is this normal?
- Tune2air WMA1000 for bluetooth
- Rear Wheel Bearing Wear
- Gray Interior Paint