Video: Chaz Davies. A BMW S 1000 RR and a wind tunnel.
A look at what goes into making a rider and bike faster. Chaz Davies is a rider for the Motorrad GoldBet World Superbike Team. BMW optimizes Chaz Davies' riding position in the wind tunnel, to get the best possible performance on the track. The perfect body position can make him almost 2 mph faster. That extra speed can be just enough to keep him ahead of another rider.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Steering wheel lock
- Rear Curtain stuck
- 320d 2011 - just dies, when i stop the car all power is gone
- 2006 318 E90 - Help!! Buzzing from fuse box!
- e90 key fob dead new ignition lock
- Interesting Comparison - need some help
- Spare Comfort Access key fob not fully working
- 335 Bluetooth
- Register New Battery