Video: Chaz Davies. A BMW S 1000 RR and a wind tunnel.
A look at what goes into making a rider and bike faster. Chaz Davies is a rider for the Motorrad GoldBet World Superbike Team. BMW optimizes Chaz Davies' riding position in the wind tunnel, to get the best possible performance on the track. The perfect body position can make him almost 2 mph faster. That extra speed can be just enough to keep him ahead of another rider.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW 335i 2009 @ Carmax
- E92 335i throttle body sound wire
- New Shocks vs. Blown Shocks VIDEO
- Change plugs at 20,000 on an N54 engine?
- buying demo
- can't figure out what the notification is
- My foglight dilemma
- BMW 328xi 2007 misfire cant find the problem, any tips?
- Cylinder problem
- Please help if you can