Video: Chaz Davies. A BMW S 1000 RR and a wind tunnel.
A look at what goes into making a rider and bike faster. Chaz Davies is a rider for the Motorrad GoldBet World Superbike Team. BMW optimizes Chaz Davies' riding position in the wind tunnel, to get the best possible performance on the track. The perfect body position can make him almost 2 mph faster. That extra speed can be just enough to keep him ahead of another rider.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- My BMW guy cant ID this part on my car
- Can I use this Oil? Nulon 5W30.
- 2006 iDrive vs Double-Din
- E90 tires rubbing please help!!
- 30ff error code, thoughts are how to fix this?
- Details of installing the Cort Hitch 11771
- Lux H8 160 Angel Eyes. Before and After.
- 320i E93 N43 2009 Convertable
- N51/N52 to N54 swap!
- 2007 335i Window Regulator