Video: Chaz Davies. A BMW S 1000 RR and a wind tunnel.
A look at what goes into making a rider and bike faster. Chaz Davies is a rider for the Motorrad GoldBet World Superbike Team. BMW optimizes Chaz Davies' riding position in the wind tunnel, to get the best possible performance on the track. The perfect body position can make him almost 2 mph faster. That extra speed can be just enough to keep him ahead of another rider.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- We up to about 80 million now
- BMW 320xd E91 timing chain?
- Parting out 2011 E92 BMW M3 - Parts forsale
- 07 328i Has Rough Idle
- Help - Looking for New Rims-- it can't be that hard... right?
- Burger Tuning JB3 for sale
- alternator/charging system questions
- Positive terminal cover?
- When do I know to do a oil change ??
- What do you do if the dealer service just can not figure it out?