Video: Chaz Davies. A BMW S 1000 RR and a wind tunnel.
A look at what goes into making a rider and bike faster. Chaz Davies is a rider for the Motorrad GoldBet World Superbike Team. BMW optimizes Chaz Davies' riding position in the wind tunnel, to get the best possible performance on the track. The perfect body position can make him almost 2 mph faster. That extra speed can be just enough to keep him ahead of another rider.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2006 330i headlight question
- Halo lights / Angel eyes replacement on 2006 E90
- New Purchase - Few things I plan on getting down. Should I or no?
- new tire issue
- Did BMW make a profit on the e90 335i?
- heavy vibration on start up
- What do you think?
- Engine light help.
- Walnut blasting this weekend
- Changed my starter on my 07 328i