Video: Chaz Davies. A BMW S 1000 RR and a wind tunnel.
A look at what goes into making a rider and bike faster. Chaz Davies is a rider for the Motorrad GoldBet World Superbike Team. BMW optimizes Chaz Davies' riding position in the wind tunnel, to get the best possible performance on the track. The perfect body position can make him almost 2 mph faster. That extra speed can be just enough to keep him ahead of another rider.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- ---->> monitoring alert <<-----
- Why the weight gain from 08 to 09 E90?
- Probably asked 1000 times already, sorry!
- My airbags wont reset after changing every rear and front airbags
- GHOST PROBLEM 335i ~ PLEASE Help!!!
- Different tread pattern tires
- Engine Braking safe? E90 2006
- Thoughts on New Paint Color
- Airbag module/ 2nd stage ohm values
- 2011 Headlights of E90 - US vs Euro model