A Closer Look at the Second Generation 7 Series, the E32.
The second generation of the BMW 7 Series (E32) was released in 1987. The idea was to create an elegant and dynamic vehicle for the business class. Hans Kerschbaum was involved in the development, first as a designer, later as head of aerodynamics. Many of his ideas are adopted, including the distinctive wide C-pillar or the rear side window with a raised edge for easy access into the interior. For the first time in BMW history, the typical L-shaped rear lights appeared at the BMW 7 Series. This was BMW's first step toward being a premium brand.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- odd reduced engine power issue
- Advise on shocks, suspension
- Crack in Valve Cover
- 403M wheels dealer price
- '09 335i Sedan - White Smoke Pouring from Tailpipes
- Got brake from DBC BMW E46 330XI - Unboxing
- Replace E93 rear headrests
- Battery or alternator?
- 2011 328xi 6MT Transfer Case Fault Code
- My E90 320d - what mods will make this car look better