A Closer Look at the Second Generation 7 Series, the E32.
The second generation of the BMW 7 Series (E32) was released in 1987. The idea was to create an elegant and dynamic vehicle for the business class. Hans Kerschbaum was involved in the development, first as a designer, later as head of aerodynamics. Many of his ideas are adopted, including the distinctive wide C-pillar or the rear side window with a raised edge for easy access into the interior. For the first time in BMW history, the typical L-shaped rear lights appeared at the BMW 7 Series. This was BMW's first step toward being a premium brand.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- One Week with no CDV
- Tpms sensor issue/help
- Do air filters, micro air filters, engine air filters need to be BMW spec?
- Question about bmw interior
- Treating my new BMW like a queen
- Question regarding suspension
- Some people just don't get convertibles : )
- Ds mode!
- Is my car posessed?
- Bought my 335 today