A Closer Look at the Second Generation 7 Series, the E32.
The second generation of the BMW 7 Series (E32) was released in 1987. The idea was to create an elegant and dynamic vehicle for the business class. Hans Kerschbaum was involved in the development, first as a designer, later as head of aerodynamics. Many of his ideas are adopted, including the distinctive wide C-pillar or the rear side window with a raised edge for easy access into the interior. For the first time in BMW history, the typical L-shaped rear lights appeared at the BMW 7 Series. This was BMW's first step toward being a premium brand.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- For a DD what is better Cobb or jb4?
- 328i battery change problems
- Tints issue on 335i coupe
- Cracked allow 17"
- My E93 Died...ON MY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!
- ****A DEER ran out in front of me***
- Passenger side back door not unlocking.
- Radio switches from iPod to FM
- Got some oil on the engine cover during top off.
- metallic popping sound in front