A Closer Look at the Second Generation 7 Series, the E32.
The second generation of the BMW 7 Series (E32) was released in 1987. The idea was to create an elegant and dynamic vehicle for the business class. Hans Kerschbaum was involved in the development, first as a designer, later as head of aerodynamics. Many of his ideas are adopted, including the distinctive wide C-pillar or the rear side window with a raised edge for easy access into the interior. For the first time in BMW history, the typical L-shaped rear lights appeared at the BMW 7 Series. This was BMW's first step toward being a premium brand.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 matte black
- Video - E93 Convertible Rear View Camera Install
- Replacing high beam light (brights)
- M3 Suspension upgrade questions
- 335 fuel issues
- Red tire warning run flat tires
- Voltage on accessory line in ECU?
- 2011 328i Maintenance
- Transfer case experts - code 54c4 calibration faulty - HELP
- n51 vs n52