A Closer Look at the Second Generation 7 Series, the E32.
The second generation of the BMW 7 Series (E32) was released in 1987. The idea was to create an elegant and dynamic vehicle for the business class. Hans Kerschbaum was involved in the development, first as a designer, later as head of aerodynamics. Many of his ideas are adopted, including the distinctive wide C-pillar or the rear side window with a raised edge for easy access into the interior. For the first time in BMW history, the typical L-shaped rear lights appeared at the BMW 7 Series. This was BMW's first step toward being a premium brand.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- What are these bolts, can't find them anywhere ?
- Which coilovers should I buy for my E93 325i??
- Valve cover bolts
- Replace vanos solenoids and belt tensioner?
- LED Tail light bulbs?
- 2008 BMW 328i E93 N51 has an oil cooler?
- Looking for an 07 330 Coupe
- 325xi warning light 4x4???
- 2A39 Code
- 2010 328i acceleration hesitates