A Closer Look at the Second Generation 7 Series, the E32.
The second generation of the BMW 7 Series (E32) was released in 1987. The idea was to create an elegant and dynamic vehicle for the business class. Hans Kerschbaum was involved in the development, first as a designer, later as head of aerodynamics. Many of his ideas are adopted, including the distinctive wide C-pillar or the rear side window with a raised edge for easy access into the interior. For the first time in BMW history, the typical L-shaped rear lights appeared at the BMW 7 Series. This was BMW's first step toward being a premium brand.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Question about brake caliper covers
- 1,800 mile trip, awesome MPG
- Air conditioner surging
- Error Code P0036 Part Number
- New female bmw owner, need help/opinions
- Navi system in E90 (328i)
- problem with brake light
- Vishun PROcede/Active autowerke
- Orderes my Lux gen 4 Halos today. Thank to all of you.
- Please educate me... (wheel content)