A Closer Look at the Second Generation 7 Series, the E32.
The second generation of the BMW 7 Series (E32) was released in 1987. The idea was to create an elegant and dynamic vehicle for the business class. Hans Kerschbaum was involved in the development, first as a designer, later as head of aerodynamics. Many of his ideas are adopted, including the distinctive wide C-pillar or the rear side window with a raised edge for easy access into the interior. For the first time in BMW history, the typical L-shaped rear lights appeared at the BMW 7 Series. This was BMW's first step toward being a premium brand.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Considering a 335is.
- Is the trim in 2006 330i and 2008 328i the same?
- Offside rear brake light on all the time!!
- Cooling system pressure check parts question
- Damn 415 code
- Passenger Seat
- N51 260 High Temps?
- E92 Spark Plug Replacement
- E91 Wagon (2006 – 2012) OEM Accessories: Roof Rack, Ski & Snowboard Holder, Cargo Lin
- P0171/P0174 on '07 328i E92