The BMW 4 Series is here to stay and we now have some spy photos of the latest addition to that model line - the 4 Series Gran Coupe. If you prefer the coupe styling but simply want the convenience of 2 more doors, then this new car may just be what you have been looking for.
While there is nothing official from BMW about the Gran Coupe, we would expect that the car will make it's debut sometime in 2014 as a 2015 model. The Gran Coupe will most likely be offered in the same model and engine line-up as the rest of the 4 Series offerings making your choice of car just that much harder.
Are you excited about the addition of a 4 Series Gran Coupe or do you think BMW has gone too far with their expansion of the product line?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 Transmission Smell after Fluid Change
- Speaker "screechies" have returned!
- What should be the A/C low side pressure ?
- Window reopens after is fully closed
- Advice on 359 wheels?
- Only 2 active keys?
- 19" AC Forged 313 brush face chrome lip on STANCED 2009 BMW 335 i <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<MUS
- My exhuast
- Help 335i suspension thoughts.
- Rear brake pad chirp