The BMW 4 Series is here to stay and we now have some spy photos of the latest addition to that model line - the 4 Series Gran Coupe. If you prefer the coupe styling but simply want the convenience of 2 more doors, then this new car may just be what you have been looking for.
While there is nothing official from BMW about the Gran Coupe, we would expect that the car will make it's debut sometime in 2014 as a 2015 model. The Gran Coupe will most likely be offered in the same model and engine line-up as the rest of the 4 Series offerings making your choice of car just that much harder.
Are you excited about the addition of a 4 Series Gran Coupe or do you think BMW has gone too far with their expansion of the product line?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- e93 Southern Nevada pics
- 2009 335i wont start
- 2011 335 Xdrive owners- Feedack/reviews please
- Installed windshield trim upper but looks wrong.
- Satellite radio question
- Summer Blowout on Electric Water Pumps & Kits
- How to set Driver Profile
- adding USB to Proffesional HU - Bluetooth and aux already present
- Paint Chips and Cut into Plastic bumper!! Help!
- Washing engine bay