BMW-Toyota collaborate on Z5 project
German newspaper Focus reports that BMW is teaming up with Toyota on a new car, a roadster that would be called the Z5.
Also reported, was that BMW will be pretty much in charge of everything. The interior, exterior, engine and suspension would all be BMW. Toyota will contribute it's hybrid technology to the mix. This means there would be both gas and hybrid models to choose from. The hybrid model, unlike most hybrids today, would be geared more toward performance and could produce around 136 horsepower.
Read more from Inautonews.com here.
image: M3i Sports Coupe by Alexander Imnadze
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2008 335i CSL trunk swap but lights different?
- What could noise be?
- N51 SULEV Warranty Experience
- Possible diff problem
- Bmw 2009 coupe hard top
- 2007 328i steering pump pulley not spinning smoothly
- Will these snow wheels and tires fit my 2011 328i xdrive
- Not sure what i need to do!!!
- Service questions. And lighting