BMW-Toyota collaborate on Z5 project
German newspaper Focus reports that BMW is teaming up with Toyota on a new car, a roadster that would be called the Z5.
Also reported, was that BMW will be pretty much in charge of everything. The interior, exterior, engine and suspension would all be BMW. Toyota will contribute it's hybrid technology to the mix. This means there would be both gas and hybrid models to choose from. The hybrid model, unlike most hybrids today, would be geared more toward performance and could produce around 136 horsepower.
Read more from Inautonews.com here.
image: M3i Sports Coupe by Alexander Imnadze
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- DSC malfunction 2009 335 I
- m3 hood on 335i pix?
- 328i audio issues
- Four OEM 194 style M double spoke 17' wheels for sale (with tires)
- Will Mobil One 15 - 50 Harm Your Engine?
- e92 m tech from carid?
- 2011 328i xdrive makes 3!!!
- Intermittent Misfire Cylinder 3 - 2 shops can't diagnose help
- Veterans Day 5-25-15
- 328i Coupe performance brake upgrade