BMW-Toyota collaborate on Z5 project
German newspaper Focus reports that BMW is teaming up with Toyota on a new car, a roadster that would be called the Z5.
Also reported, was that BMW will be pretty much in charge of everything. The interior, exterior, engine and suspension would all be BMW. Toyota will contribute it's hybrid technology to the mix. This means there would be both gas and hybrid models to choose from. The hybrid model, unlike most hybrids today, would be geared more toward performance and could produce around 136 horsepower.
Read more from Inautonews.com here.
image: M3i Sports Coupe by Alexander Imnadze
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 335i hardtop malfunction
- Bulb size
- Yet another rim and tire question, I've searched for related threads honest!
- E90 rear shocks
- 2009 BMW X3 Serpentine Belt
- CHECKING OIL LEVEL without Oil Sensor "Inactive"
- Manual transmissions
- Antifreeze smell long after repair normal?
- Five trips to the shop since Memorial Day Weekend - how should I handle this?