BMW-Toyota collaborate on Z5 project
German newspaper Focus reports that BMW is teaming up with Toyota on a new car, a roadster that would be called the Z5.
Also reported, was that BMW will be pretty much in charge of everything. The interior, exterior, engine and suspension would all be BMW. Toyota will contribute it's hybrid technology to the mix. This means there would be both gas and hybrid models to choose from. The hybrid model, unlike most hybrids today, would be geared more toward performance and could produce around 136 horsepower.
Read more from Inautonews.com here.
image: M3i Sports Coupe by Alexander Imnadze
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Back Seat removal on my E93
- All remotes control keys stopped working - assistance needed.
- mystery engine hesistation/stall
- CEL po599 code
- help please
- Cargo Box Question - Thule Sonic XL too large?
- 3/8 14mm 12pt thin walled spark plug socket
- Rear seat cover for dogs
- Boosted power? Please. We're toast!
- Houston, TX - Certified 2013 328i - additional warranty?