BMW-Toyota collaborate on Z5 project
German newspaper Focus reports that BMW is teaming up with Toyota on a new car, a roadster that would be called the Z5.
Also reported, was that BMW will be pretty much in charge of everything. The interior, exterior, engine and suspension would all be BMW. Toyota will contribute it's hybrid technology to the mix. This means there would be both gas and hybrid models to choose from. The hybrid model, unlike most hybrids today, would be geared more toward performance and could produce around 136 horsepower.
Read more from Inautonews.com here.
image: M3i Sports Coupe by Alexander Imnadze
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Aquamist nozzle size
- Help me please
- BMW 320d e92 high pitch frequency noise
- Rough loud ticking noise 328i 07 coupe
- E93 CPO...but same oil for first 25k miles (!)
- Chasing P0302 code
- Warranty coverage
- HomeLink Tips
- 2008 bmw 328i, 114k miles for 10k. good offer?
- does it worth to make an inspection before warranty ends up