BMW-Toyota collaborate on Z5 project
German newspaper Focus reports that BMW is teaming up with Toyota on a new car, a roadster that would be called the Z5.
Also reported, was that BMW will be pretty much in charge of everything. The interior, exterior, engine and suspension would all be BMW. Toyota will contribute it's hybrid technology to the mix. This means there would be both gas and hybrid models to choose from. The hybrid model, unlike most hybrids today, would be geared more toward performance and could produce around 136 horsepower.
Read more from Inautonews.com here.
image: M3i Sports Coupe by Alexander Imnadze
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Car locks up when I'm in reverse
- Tons of problems... help!!!
- N54 turbo issue
- 2011 335is Connected Drive retrofit? or just Software/Firmware Update
- 2006 325i knocking noise
- Rear brake light panel E90
- iDrive/FM Radio...
- Recommendations for 2008 328i headlights??
- Putting Offset Rally stripes on my 328xi
- Frigid Temperatures and Warm Engines