BMW-Toyota collaborate on Z5 project
German newspaper Focus reports that BMW is teaming up with Toyota on a new car, a roadster that would be called the Z5.
Also reported, was that BMW will be pretty much in charge of everything. The interior, exterior, engine and suspension would all be BMW. Toyota will contribute it's hybrid technology to the mix. This means there would be both gas and hybrid models to choose from. The hybrid model, unlike most hybrids today, would be geared more toward performance and could produce around 136 horsepower.
Read more from Inautonews.com here.
image: M3i Sports Coupe by Alexander Imnadze
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Widest tires that are possible
- N54 E92 335xi dyno run 417hp 482 ft-lbs ! ! !
- What is the most possible cause of rear suspension creaking?
- Bike Rack for 335i xDrive Sedan
- 2009 BMW 328i sedan rear blinker question
- Run flats R'Not Us...
- Shifting Question on my 06 325i
- R134a and PAG oil
- Necessary to replace thermostat with water pump?