BMW-Toyota collaborate on Z5 project
German newspaper Focus reports that BMW is teaming up with Toyota on a new car, a roadster that would be called the Z5.
Also reported, was that BMW will be pretty much in charge of everything. The interior, exterior, engine and suspension would all be BMW. Toyota will contribute it's hybrid technology to the mix. This means there would be both gas and hybrid models to choose from. The hybrid model, unlike most hybrids today, would be geared more toward performance and could produce around 136 horsepower.
Read more from Inautonews.com here.
image: M3i Sports Coupe by Alexander Imnadze
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2011 LED lights?
- BMW No Start Experts Help requested
- E90 brake pad squeal, what lubricant to use?
- Very disappointed with radio
- Xenon Headlight Question
- BMW E90 320D Won't Start after Valve Cover Gasket Replacement
- Servicing Question on 2011 335d
- E93 Wagon what years for non X-drive and Manual?
- Need advice
- Engine makes a screeching noise at start