NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E9x wheels: 193M, 287, 189
- 335i misfire and stall
- Joining the club
- Looking to purchase an E92, need advice.
- Please Help Cam position Sensor Issues
- MAX and Rest Button Not Working
- 2006 325i Alternator problems
- 07 335i ipod integration
- FS- XPH Angel eyes, Adj endlinks, 3.15 diff, black grills
- engine light