NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Replaced Battery at Pepboys now my instrument panel is out, Any ideas?
- Has anyone tried Automatic module and app
- 2008 BMW 328i Sputtering from a stop
- owners manual
- What's Does This Mean?
- How Bad is this?
- Transmission failure?
- Bmw 335i Vinyl Wrap Progress!!!!
- 2011 BMW 328i XDRIVE! IT HAS 150,000 MILES.. IS IT WORTH IT?