NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Zhp knob on the way
- 2009 328i - brake light and Service Engine Soon light came on
- Daily Drive Or Garage Queen?
- Help!! Loss of hp/tq
- Coolant very low - advice pls
- Upgrades: 2011 328i e92
- E-LSD Retrofit?
- 2011 325 XI - how to download to update my navigations
- Looking for specs to measure frame
- New OEM Battery - Date Code Not on Terminal