NHTSA Investigating F30 328i Brake Issue
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers the 328i from the 2013 model year.
The government has received four complaints from drivers that it was difficult to brake the cars. Some reported increased stopping distances.
The agency says that in three complaints, dealers found problems with a vacuum pump.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- My garage (virtual and actual)
- CIC to NBT retrofit?
- 2008 328xi warning lights
- Crank Seal Assistance
- Help, please!
- coral red color bleed question
- need help suggestions for 2009 335i coupe tires
- Error with distance to go with the amount of gas you have.
- '06 325i e90
- '07 335i not run for 2 years. What to check for?